Truth Set Free

Cayden 😍😘😍

I pulled Te'ambrah over in a corner so I could get some alone time to talk to her.

"Wassup with you"? I asked trying to remain cool but I was losing my patients a little with Te.

"Nothing much" she said all nonchalant.

I glanced down at her stomach then back up at her...  "You know what's funny"

She raised her eyebrow up in confusion.

"You look very much pregnant to me" I said lowering my eyes at her.

She stucked her teeth and proceeded to walk away until I pulled her back over to me...

"What Cayden"? she said in a low voice.

"A few months ago you told me that you lost the baby... That you miscarried... a nigga ain't that dumb so unless you got pregnant by dude right after you left me that's my baby" I said in a calm but a sarcastic way.

"Cayden I don't have time for this".

"Yes you do and your gonna tell me now...  Is this my baby"?

She looked at me nervously while biting down on her bottom lip.

"Just tell me man" I said calmly wanting her to just lay everything on the table.

She looked down at her feet and took a deep breath before looking back at me with them soft eyes of hers,  I admired her beautiful face and body and became jealous.  How could I let another man take her from me???

"Is it mine's Te'ambrah"? I questioned again.

*****************----
Te'ambrah  😍😘

All the lies and secrets were up, i couldn't lie no more. I could say to him this wasn't his baby but hey what would that do but cause more drama because it was his baby. So i told the truth...

"It's yours Cayden" i confessed.

I clenched his jaw and stared at me hard, i knew his reaction wasn't gonna be nothing nice.

"Why you lie to me"? He asked calm but i knew he was just as mad as his expression showed.

I inhaled... "I don't know Cayden you had me confused okay" i said feeling a little ashamed.

"That's no reason to lie i asked you several times and you said you lost it why would you even say that"? He said.

He was right, i shouldn't have lied... "Cayden i don't wanna talk about this" I said not knowing what to say.

There was a pause with us until he broke it...

"Te'ambrah I know I fucked up and I'm sorry but I do wanna be apart of my child's life" he said.

I studied him for a minute and read that he was sincere ...

"I'm five months now Cayden I have a checkup coming up next week to find out the sex" I said.

"I wanna go with you please" he said with that smile I once couldn't resist.

"Maybe" I said looking away.

"Please Te'ambrah... At least give me that I am trying here" he said causing me to look back at him.

"Ard Cayden but this Is your only try to show me your not Wasting my time" I said.

He frowned at me "Te'ambrah I am the father" he said.

"Well prove it to me...  Show me that You wanna be a father Cayden".

He bite the side of his jaw for a minute and stared me down...

"What happened to ya face"? He asked.

I instantly got nervous...

"Nothing" I said swallowing hard.

He stepped close to me "Lie again" he said with a serious expression.

"Cayden it's not that serious" I said.

"Not that serious...  You don't think I know dude hits you" he said angrily.

My eyes started to water...

"Cayden please" I begged.

I didn't want any unnecessary drama and I knew actually how Cayden got down added on with Shotta and Poppi.

------------------------------+----

What's gonna happen???