Something Aint Right

Te'ambrah

I watched as Kyron speeded up and hopped out the car. From the look on his face I could tell he was furious...

"Really... This what we doing after what I told you"? He said walking over to me.

I tucked the phone Krissy just gave me in my pants, I looked over at her and she looked just as confused.

"Get up" he said pulling me up from the table by my arm.

"Ouch Kyron What"...

"Shut up" he said cutting me off while pulling me away.

"Hey what's going on"? Krissy asked as she stood up.

"Mind ya business please" he said still pulling me towards the car.

"It's cool Kris I'm fine I'll talk to you later" I said as he pushed me in the passenger side before speeding away.

The whole car ride he pushed and threaten me until we arrived home. I was honestly tired and fed up but hey what could I do... I was scared for my life and others around me. See I knew he wouldn't try Cayden and em cause he knew their names rang bells in the streets but I didn't stop him from torturing me.

*************

Later on -

I was sitting in the living room more depressed than ever mentality and physically I was tired and just wanted to get away from him...  Far away from him...

The door bell ring but I just sat there... Until I seen Kyron rush over to me and pulled me up...

"Go get the door it's ya people's and you better not let her know nothing" he whispered while pushing Me to the door like I was some kid of his. He stood behind the door and waited for me to open it.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to see a worried Ashlei in front of me.

"What's wrong are you okay"? Ashlei asked.

"Nothing I'm good just tired" o lied.

"Krissy told me yall went out to eat and then Kyron made you leave what's up with that"? She asked.

"No it wasn't like that I'm cool" I lied again and I could tell from her expression she knew it.

"Te'ambrah if you need me you let me know okay"?

"I will thanks" I said fighting tears.

A sad expression hit her face and mines to "I'll see you later ok" she said walking off the porch.

I nodded my head and watched her get in her car and drive off. Soon as I closed the door kyron started choking me while throwing me against the wall...

"I told you not to put ya family in the mix of us didn't I"? He yelled while holding a tight grip on my neck.

I couldn't talk or move...

He finally released his hold as I dropped to the floor trying to catch my breath...

"Stop playing with me" was his last words before he walked away.
-----------------
Ashlei

I pulled off almost in tears I knew that nigga was doing something to my sister and it was nothing I could do to stop it. At the end of the day it was her choice to leave not mine so I couldn't interfere with her relationship but that was my little sister how could I not protect her...  She needed me but the more I tried she distant herself from us...  I just knew Something Wasn't Right...