Cant Leave

Te'ambrah

He stood in front of me with watery eyes and the gun aimed at my chest.

"Your mine Te'ambrah and I will never let you go" he said lowering the gun.

"Why are you doing this Kyron... I'm pregnant I'm carrying a child why would you put me thru this" I said as a single tear fall out my eye.

"You don't know when you have a good thing Te and I'm good for you but instead you abuse that because of ya baby dad".

"This has nothing to do with him I don't want him we have a agreement for our son that's all but you can't understand that".

A smile appeared on his face "You want him don't you"?

"No Kyron I don't".

"Yes you do that's why you wanna leave".

"No Kyron I just need some time" I pleaded.

Another smile appeared on his face "what you wanna do"? He asked as he aimed The gun back at Me.

"Kyron please... I just wanna go" I cried out softly.

He then clicked the safety off the gun and aimed it at my head...

I tried to run pass but he grabbed me up and put me in a bear hug while holding The to my head ...

"OK... OK... Ok... " I cried out scared for my life.

"Say you gonna stay" he yelled in my ear scaring me more.

"Im a stay" I cried out.

"Say you not leaving" he said spinning me around to him now aiming the gun in my face.

"I'm not leaving" I said in a trembling voice.

He let me go and lowered his gun...

"Good... Cause I can't Let you go. The only way you leaving me is through death, I'll kill you or whoever before you think you can leave... Bottom line is You can't Leave " Kyron said leaving out the kitchen.

I stood there scared for life...  What did I get myself into dealing with him.  The first time he hit me I should have left but I didn't I stayed now I was stuck.  His words played over and over again in my head... Can't Leave....