Excape fail

Te'ambrah

I found a old broken pipe on the floor and climbed to the top of  window and hit it hard twice. I started to feel dizzy,pain hit my side and a nasty taste hit my mouth as I leaned over to spit and spit out blood. I knew that the stab wound was becoming infected and I need care fast.

After the third bang the glass shattered and I wasted no time climbing out the window.
Once I was outside I started to run until I felt a strong pair of arms grab me from behind and pull me back inside through the back door.

Once he put me down and spinned me around to face him I was staring Kyron in his face. He stepped closer and back hand slapped me so hard I fall to the ground. He jacked me up off the ground with all force and smacked me again causing me to hit my head on the kitchen counter.

"You are really a piece of work you know that" he said laughing.

I stood there in panic mode waiting for him to make his next move as my chest rose up and down fast.

"Why don't you just let us go.. My sister is dying down there please" I begged him.

"I can't do that" he said smiling.

"Haven't you done enough... You killed our mother"

"No correction your mother killed herself... See the first few months of you pregnancy I met Ronda and she paid me to get you away from ya wack ass baby dad she said he didn't deserve you. When I seen how gorgeous you were I couldn't resist and I took her up on her offer"

I stood furious and confused to how and why my mother would have done this.

"I guess the bitch called herself wanting to see you happy but little did she know she was setting you in a deeper hole. Then when She found out about my temper problems she came over threaten to take you from me and tell you the truth and I couldn't have that because you belonged to me" he said.

I slowly took in everything he said before I started charging at him. I hit him twice in his face before he over powered me and smacked me again. I pain shot up my spine and in my stomach, he dragged me back down to the basement by my hair and left me there sitting on the cold basement floor.

Once the basement door closed I stood to my feet and instantly bent over as I felt a sharp pain shot in my lower stomach and wetness gush out between my legs....

"Oh No" I said to myself as I realized I was not only hurt and in pain but I was now in labor.....