Foolish

Te'ambrah

I cried my last tears in the shower until the water turned cold. I stepped out and rapped my towel around my body, and dried my wet hair.

Soon as I stepped out the bathroom I bumped into Kyron. Apparently he just got in, I hadn't seen him in days and now he finally comes home. He stopped in front of me and looked me up and down.

"Where you been"? He asked sizing me up.

"No where I just wanted to take a bath" I said.

"Umm"... He said as he pushed passes me walking away.

I was relief when he walked away, I didn't feel like fighting with him tonight, I just wanted to sink in my bed and sleep peacefully. And about a half in hour later I was sunk in my bed knocked out leaving all my problems behind.

*
*
*
Few days later:

I went over to The crew house to chill with Gia for a while, at first I said no because of the incident with me and Cayden nights prior. After  begged me for ten minutes straight I finally agreed to meet up...

Me and Gia walked up to the steps of the house when I noticed Cayden and Shotta sitting there Smoking a blunt. Cayden gave me that look of disguise and I Gave him the same look back as me and Gia walked up the steps.

A hour of me and Gia standing on the porch talking Cayden rudely interrupts...

"Ain't it about Time you get going it's pass ya curfew" he said being smart while looking down at his  flashy gold Rolex.

I ignored him at first until he said it again...

"Cayden leave me alone I'm asking you nicely please think you"

"I just tryna help you out you know that nigga got a hand problem" he said with a chuckle as he relit his blunt.

"Why the fuck are you bothering me I asked you to leave me alone" I said getting mad.

"Just ignore him" Gia whispered.

He was quiet for a split second before he turned towards me and stood up...

"I'm just curious does him hitting you while you pregnant let alone  hit you period turn you on or something"? He asked with a laugh.

I was pissed...  "Fuck you Cayden  you mad for what... because you fucked up" I asked stepping closer to him.

"Nah I ain't mad but what I don't understand is how can you forgive him when he hits a pregnant woman but can't forgive me...  What type of mother is you" he asked frowning His face up.

I slapped him dead in his face.  He held his face for a minute as his chest rose up and down while taking a few steps closer to me to the point we could have kissed but I didn't back down...

"You shouldn't have did that" he said standing in front of me as if any minute he was gonna lose his temper.

"Go to hell Cayden... You should have been a man in the first place then I wouldn't have Been with Kyron I'd still be with you. You fucked up so don't you dare blame me" I spatted at him.

"I can blame you and I will tell you this if anything happens to my son cause you care about this nigga so much I'm a fuck you up and I'm a kill him. And don't act like you don't know how I get down Te cause you know " he said with a serious face while pointing his fingers at her .

Gia and Shotta stood back and just listened,they felt ad though we need to get this out.

"All of a sudden you have A change of heart... What if I would have killed this baby then what " I questioned him.

Instead of talking he stood there and looked at me as I snapped.

"I needed you and you weren't there what Was I suppose to do...   Wait For you to get ya shit together" I yelled.

"I literally poured my heart out to you and you still turnt ya back on me" he yelled.

I was in tears again...

I stared at him for a minute with a shocked but hurt expression ... "Remember when you turnt ya back on me" I said before walking away.

My heart was broken, and part of the reason was because of me ... I was torn between the father of my child and a boyfriend... How could I be so Foolish