Saved

Cayden

I ran down the basement steps so fast I almost fell. All I know was she better still be in good hands or someone was dying.
When I seen Ashlei laid on the floor with blood leaking from her body while she was clinging on to life I almost snapped. I instantly started calling Te'ambrah name out while Shotta rushed over to Ashlei scooping her up off the floor.

Te'ambrah came from out the cut  of the basement holding her stomach with watery eyes. My baby was all bruised up I could tell she had been thru it. I grabbed her and started kissing her face letting her know I was here as she cried on my chest.

"I'm so sorry babe" I said still kissing and holding her.

"Cayden it's not your fault" she said in a soft voice as I wiped her tears.

When we got back upstairs Shotta was rushing Ashlei out to the car. Case still had this fat ass nigga on his knees at gun point.

I punched the nigga in his face again "Nigga you so lucky I know the police are on the way and my son ready be born I would kill you personally myself" I said mean mugging skinny.

We heard the sirens coming near... Te'ambrah looked at me as she held her stomach in pain, I looked at her confused...

"Babe you okay"? I asked.

She shook her head no...  "I'm in labor".

I was happy and shocked at the same time, my son was ready to be born and we we're together to both see it first hand. I rushed over to her..  "Come on we need to go now" I said.

"Please just go check on my sister to make sure she still alive" she said in a nervous voice.

I did as she asked knowing she was safe with Case, I know she couldn't stand to see the worse being tho she had to see her mother dead...

Te'ambrah

I stood mugging skinny as tears rolled down my eyes... Just then I spit in his face for what he did to me, what he did to my sister and everything. I was beyond hurt...

"You tell Kyron that he could try all he want to kill me but he will never be able to" I said before limping away.

As I reached the door the room began to spin and I started to get lightheaded.I made it out On porch as police officers ran pass me into the house. My knees locked once I got on the steps I collapsed to the ground only to be caught by Cayden.... I blacked out....

"Yo she's cut on her side bad"Case yelled.

Cayden scooped me up in His arm carrying me bridal style and rushed to the ambulance. They automatically started working me trying to save my life....