Done

Cayden 😍😘😍

I sat outside in the night air on shanay's steps in deep thought. I couldn't believe Te'ambrah really changed on a nigga, that was a nigga first love for real nobody could replace the love I had for her but me being stupid I let her slip away for the second time. 
Only different was this time I don't think I could get her back, not even in my good grace.

Shanay stepped outside of her house, I glanced back and rolled my eyes at her before looking back forward. She sat down next to me, I felt her eyes burning right through me.
"What's with you Cayden"? She asked as she took a deep breath before lighting her cigarette. I hadn't been over here in days because I didn't wanna face her, but I knew it was now or never.
"Nothing" I said not wanting to talk to her I just wanted to be alone. I thought I had came to speak my mind,but because my shit was so cloudy at the moment I didn't know what to say to her.
"You can talk to me Cayden" she said softly.

"The person I wanna talk to I can't so there for I don't wanna talk to nobody else" I said.
"Cayden I know you miss ya grandma and wanna talk to her, but you can talk to me because she's no longer here she's dead and gone Cayden you gotta let that go" she said harshly.
I looked her up and down then spit my saliva on the ground before speaking again "first off watch ya fucking mouth and second off who said I was talking about my grandma".
She gave me a confused look "Cayden I didn't mean no harm by that and who do you want to talk to then".

"All due respect Shanay I really don't wanna hold a convo with you right now because I was trying to get my thoughts together, but since you must know I wanna talk to my babymom...  I fucked her over for something with you that I knew I didn't want. I was caught in the moment but I didn't want you" I said laying it on her as calm as possible.

"Wait...  So you telling me you want ya babymom... the person who can't hold you down like me the person who can't please you like me" Shanay began to snapped.

I looked at her with low eyes "She really did hold me down she was always there for me since we was kids forreal. And ya ass don't know what she did to  please me because you wasn't there... She has a place in my heart and nobody could take that from her" I said still remaining calm.
"Why because she's your baby mother"? Shanay said raising her voice a little.

"It was way before she became my babymom Shanay...  And I don't even understand why your mad you knew what was up with me and you from day one we both know it was never a relationship... sex that's all babygirl... We fucked from time to time".
"So you don't wanna do this with me no more"?
She laughed "You don't mean that".
"I never had intention on being with you...  I was caught in the moment of pleasure that's all" I said.

She sat there in silence for a minute, then all that change because next thing I knew she was in a nigga face screaming and yelling like she was crazy. I looked at her as if she had two heads...  This bitch was really tripping I wasn't ready sit here and let her yell in my face without reacting.

I stood up in a unfazed position and gave her that are you done look...  " Imma just go before forget you a female and put my fucking hands on you" I said still talking calm.
She continued to yell how could I do this to her and some more shit that I wasn't trying to hear. Not wanting to catch a headache or a charge I started to walk away until she ran after me and started pulling on my shirt like a mad woman.

I faced her and balled up my fist while standing in her face...  "Shanay I'm tryna tell you, you don't want play with me I will fuck you up like you a nigga so I'm suggesting you to go back in the house and let me be" I said losing patience.
She must seen how serious I was and did what I told her. While I walked away I glanced back and noticed tears in her eyes, but it didn't faze me.  I didn't wanna hurt nobody, but shawdy had to know and I had to let her ass go for good. Shanay was for everybody and no matter how much I was around her I knew she could never be wifey type let alone replace Te'ambrah.

All I know was I wanted Te back,  I missed her. I was willing to completely give up all my games to get her back starting with finally getting rid of Shanay...  After tonight I would never fuck with shanay again....  I was Done.