what would you do?

Author's pov

Days had passed and Shotta and Gia barely said two words to each other. Apparently she couldn't understand why he was over Shanay house, even though she tried to block it out her head she couldn't.
She was putting Te'marie down for a nap in her bed when he stopped and stood in the doorway watching her. He walked over to over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the back of her neck.
"I love you Gia and my daughter I would never hurt y'all".Shotta said causing Gia faced him calmly and looked in his eyes.
"Please Gia can you stop acting like this".
"What would you do if that was me"?
He thought for a minute " I would fuck you up real shit".
"Ok, so you know how I feel. Stay away from her house Shotta I'm serious if Cayden wanna be dumb and go there let him, but you don't".
"Ard Gia"he said with a serious expression.
"I'm serious, I'm not playing with you" she warned, putting her finger in his face.
"Okay babe damn, can you stop? I fucked up I know damn can you let it go"he said chuckling.
She kissed his lips softly then hugged his waist... "You forgiven" She said smiling, still holding on to him.

3 months later-
Author pov

Te'ambrah had been doing so good lately. She was almost four months pregnant and hadn't missed any doctor's appointment. The baby's heart beat was nice and strong with perfect growth. She really didn't care what she was having all she wanted was a healthy baby. It still hurt her that couldn't share her happy moments with Cayden, but what it was is what it will be. They hadn't spoken or seen each other since he had came by the house ending their relationship. She was determined to find her happiness that she deserved, no longing crying herself to sleep nor mopping around.
Her and Krissy was at the studio teaching a class for a upcoming event next week. There were ten young teens of age group 15 to 17 practicing a routine for a hip hop dance party. Te'ambrah stood back and watched proudly. They reminded her of her when her and Krissy was that age performing.
Krissy was in charge at the time of keeping the girls in line while Te'ambrah observed.
"Stop... Jasmine I need you to put more on that spin, and Tia when you spin make sure your following the group. Start from the top y'all" she snapped her fingers as the music started to play.
At the end of practice Te'ambrah and Krissy said their goodbyes to the girls as they all exit the studio. Te'ambrah was locking up the studio when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She glanced up at Krissy, but no words came out as her eyes followed what Krissy was staring at. Cayden stood close by her car along with Shotta patiently waiting.
She inhaled as she headed over to them, she spoke to Shotta without saying a word to Cayden.

Instead she walked pass him until he reached for her arm.
"Te, just talk to me".
She faced him with a irritated facial expression "What do you want Cayden".
"Just to talk to you". He said remaining calm as he stared her up and down.
She sucked her teeth and tried to walk pass him, but he reached for her arm again.
"Cayden what do you want" she said rudely facing him giving him a look like something stinked.
"I just told you Te I just came to check on you and talk to you" he spoke in a low voice as he blew out air.
She lowered her eyes at him at the moment as a thought came to her head..."No you didn't you only came to see if I was still pregnant did you"?
Cayden looked down at her with a calm expression, but no words came from his mouth,he just stared at her.
Te'ambrah let out a chuckle and shook her head back and forth.

"No secrets I just wanted to make sure it wasn't no mistakes before I mentioned him" she said being honest.
"I'm happy for you Te you need to be happy baby" Ashlei said cheering her sister on.
"So when do we meet Mr. Mystery man"?
"Soon girls I promise, real soon"She said resting her head back relaxing.  They continued to chat it up while getting their feet done,catching up on each other beings though it had been a while since they had spent time together.