Dead Or Alive

Kyron

Me and my boy skinny had been parked down the block from the little block party niggas was having in a black van. He was watching our surroundings and my eyes was on Cayden and his crew..
My blood began to boil when I see Te'ambrah all hugged up on this nigga Cayden.  How could she disrespect me yet again. She must didn't understand that she was mine and mine only. All this time I couldn't even get a kiss nor no sex from her but this nigga got it all....

"Disrespect ass bitch"Kyron whispered to his self as he watched Cayden and Te'ambrah every move.

"So I'm saying tho is we going after this nigga Cayden" skinny asked knocking me out of my train of thoughts.

"Nah fuck him... I want her" Kyron said.

"Why not him to"?

"Man he got to much pull in the streets niggas gon be on our heads if we do" kyron said.

"So you scared... You bitching out now"? Skinny said laughing.

"No I ain't scared" Kyron lied.

"I just want her" kyron continued as he rubbed at his chin hair.

I was furious as my eyes focused back on them and she kissed this nigga like she didn't belong to me.

Hours of sitting there I finally got a break when I seen Te'ambrah headed to her car with her sister and another girl...  Bingo...  This was gonna be easier than I thought.
She thought she could just get away from me that easy... She was dead wrong.
I waited for them to pull off completely then I pulled off behind them. It was no way I was gonna mess this up I had a plan in motion... To get Te'ambrah back Dead or Alive...