Regrets

Te'ambrah

I looked at my phone and realized it was getting late and I didn't want no problems with Kyron. I looked over at Cayden who was laid on his stomach knocked out. I put my clothes on and kissed his forehead before heading towards the bed room door.

"You leaving me"? He asked in a sleepy voice, I stopped in my tracks and faced him.

"Home" I said shyly.

His whole mode changed from happy to mad real quick ...

"Wait...what you mean home"? He asked.

"Cayden I do have to go home you know"

He sat up and stared at me...
"So you really bout to leave after all I just said and did"?

I bite down at my bottom lip..  "Cayden you know I can't stay" I said softly.

"You can't stay but you gonna go back to a nigga who puts his hands on you".

"He don't" I said lowly.

"Yeah he do... And the funny part is you think I'm dumb enough to believe that he don't. Have you looked at your face"?

"It's old Cayden".

He jumps up and steps closer to me..  "Stop defending dude... He's a whole clown and you know it".

"I'm not defending him but"...

He cut me off " You are defending him but truth be told I think you like the shit I think you enjoy him fucking you up" he said growing madder.

My face turned sad, how could he stand in my face and say that to me. I turned to walk away but he reached for me and stopped me.

"Te'ambrah I'm sorry Ard, but don't do this don't go back to him you belong with me and you know you do. Ever since we was kids we knew what we wanted and that was each other your the mother of my son and all I want is you" he said while stepping closer to me.

I couldn't stop the water works, at this moment he had me stuck but I knew I couldn't give in.

"Cayden this is wrong and you know it I love you I really do and I always will but I'm with Kyron and he's who I'm gonna be with. You hurt me Cayden" I cried out.

"And I'm sorry for that" he sincerely said.

"Just let go Cayden... Let us go" I said as I turnt and left the room leaving him standing there hurt.

As soon as I stepped outside I was balling in tears, Cayden had a hold on me I didn't wanna let go but I knew I was gonna have to. I should have never kissed him or had sex with him... Now my mind was filled with Regrets...