I Cant Believe...

After getting myself together when Cayden left, I grabbed my few items and headed out the door making sure to cut everything off. We had a lot of memories in this house and now those memories were dead and gone. I drove off left the old house and headed back to Kyron's house with a heavy and confused heart. Granted me and Kyron's new relationship was touching and I was beginning to care for him, He still didn't have my heart like Cayden.
Cayden was the first and only man that had touched my body and it was special to me. Kyron respected the fact that I was pregnant and wanted to wait and that also meant a lot to me. Most dude's wouldn't have stuck around, but not Kyron being intimate with me was the last thing on his mind.
I grabbed my stuff out the car and walked up on his porch. I put a few eye drops in my eyes and took a couple deep breath to calm myself down so he wouldn't noticed something was wrong. I stepped in the house and into the living room to see him pacing the floor like a angry man.

"Hey, what's wrong"? I asked standing in front the entrance of the living room as I dropped my bags on the floor.
When he turned and looked at me his eyes were blood shot red and anger pumped through his body. Like lightening, he flew over to me and jumped in my face. "Where the fuck have you been"? He yelled causing me to tense up. I had never seen this man so angry let alone he had never once raised his voice at me.
I cleared my throat and took a step back beings though he was all up in my personal space "I was at the old house calm down".
He raised his eyebrows "Oh I know that I was there I seen that nigga come in, you tryna play me" he yelled in my face again causing me to swallow hard.
"No Kyron he just wanted to talk".

"Fuck talking y'all have nothing to talk about... who the fuck do he think he is now all of a sudden he wants to be a fucking father and ya dumb ass just gonna let him right back in after he played you before" his voice raised again. For a moment I felt like I was being punished by the father I never had.
"Kyron he is my child's father" I said softly tryna calm he down.
"What happened in there"? He asked grabbing me by my collar with quickness, jacking me up. I had no reason to lie to Kyron and the last thing I wanted to do was play him.
"Nothing we was just talking" I said speaking only the truth as I shook my head from side to side.
"You fucking lying" he said wrapping his hand around my throat, giving it a little squeeze.
"Kyron I'm not lying we only talked that's all... get ya hands off me" I pleaded trying to pry his hands off me.

He chuckled and let me go as he stepped back and examined me from head to toe "You fucked him didn't"? He questioned as he tried to go down my jogging pants. At this point I was backed up against the wall with no where to go.
"Kyron stop" I told him as I tried with all my might to push him off. He was trying so hard at this point to go down my pants and to be honest my strength when it came to his was no comparising.
"You did fuck him didn't you"? He said still pulling at my pants as I faught him off.

By now I was in full blown tears trying pry his hands off my pants. I did nothing wrong, I didn't understand why he was so angry. He had gotten fed up with me constantly trying to fight with him from pulling my pants down and slapped me so hard that I fell to the floor. When I touched my face I noticed my lip was bleeding. I looked up at him as he hovered over me with his chest raising up and down pissed.
"Even if you didn't fuck him he shouldn't have been there" he said pointing his fingers in my face.

I couldn't do anything, but sit there with a shocked hurt expression.
I couldn't believe this dude just put his hands on me. He rolled his eyes and walked away leaving me sitting there with heavy tears pouring out my eyes. When he was out my site I got up and rushed out the door and didn't think about looking back. I had left all my belongings behind and walked to the only person I knew I could go to.

...............................................................
Who yall think she going to?????
Kyron is crazy....smh

Ohh😣😣 I changed Cayden's character to Michael B. Jordan 😍😇😇😇