Funeral

Author's pov.

The sky wore dark clouds and to top it off the rain kept coming on and off all day. 
This was a hard day for Te'ambrah and Ashlei but Cayden, Ty and the crew we're by there side the whole time. The church was full with all Ronda's love ones and the ceremony was nice the preacher preached so good. Ashlei and Te'ambrah held hands walking up to the casket where Ronda laid in all white looking as beautiful as ever,by the time they laid eyes on her they lost it. Cayden rushed over to Te'ambrah cause her knees locked as she almost collapsed.
Ashlei cried and screamed for Ronda while Te'ambrah kept a silence cry.
After the service, they went to bury her body and say their last goodbyes... Most people came over to them two and hugged them speaking some encouraging words in their ears.
This was one of the saddest days for a lot of people but for Kyron it happened to be a regular ol' day...

Kyron

Te'ambrah came walking through the door just as I took my seat back in front of the tv. She looked so sad and depressed but I didn't care. I laughed inside at how I was the reason there was a funeral today... Maybe if she wouldn't talked side ways our her mouth she'd still be here. My thoughts we're interrupted when I heard sobbing coming from the kitchen. Pretending to be concerned I went to the kitchen to see her leaned over the counter crying her eyes out...

"Are you OK"? I asked.

She looked up at me with tears pouring down her cheeks "No... I just can't... Like why" she said not being able to get her words out.

I looked like I was interested in her sob story but I really wasn't..

"Why weren't you there"? She asked.

"What"? I stood confused.

"To support me...  Why"?

"I don't do funerals Te" I said.

"Neither do I"

"She was your mother not mine" I said shoving my shoulders.

She looked at me with a shocked but sad expression...

"Te people die everyday none of us knows" and with that I walked off leaving her standing there speechless.

I didn't care about Ronda nor that she was dead, less person I had to worry about taking Te'ambrah from me. I had a couple more to go but for now I had to lay low and let this shit air out first...