I Want You Back

Days later:

Cayden

Te'ambrah had been heavy on my mind lately it was like everything made me think of her sounds gay I know... Lol but she was my baby always had been but now she was having my baby and I couldn't get with the fact that she was with another nigga bout to have my son.
I went down to my uncle's convenience store to rap to him. He was older and wiser and the best to give information.
When I stepped in he was down in the basement area reading a newspaper article. We talked for hours about Te'ambrah and my unborn son, he laid it on me right. He told me to man up handle my responsibility's and get my girl back.

After I left the store, I called her she answered on the second ring...

"Wassup baby" I said.
"Hey Cayden wassup" she giggled in the phone.
"Nothing much glad to hear you sound better" I said.
"Yeah I'm hanging in there" she said.
"What you doing"? I asked hoping she would say nothing.

"Nothing just laying here... Your son won't stay still of course" she laughed.

"Well come over so I can feel him" I laughed.

"No Cayden" she said smiling thru the phone.

"Come on please ... I miss you plus we need to talk anyway".

"About what"? She asked.

"Just come on" I said.
She took a deep breath "Ard Cayden but only for a little whole ok"?.

I almost jump for joy... We ended the call and I headed straight home.
*
*
*

Te'ambrah

I laid back on Cayden's bed as he rubbed my stomach, our son was really showing off for him and Cayden loved every moment of it.

"So what did you wanna talk about Cayden"? I asked looking down at him with his head laid on my stomach.

"I know I fucked up Te, you know I fucked up and we pass that I just want us to start over" he said to me with a sincere face expression.

"How Cayden"? I asked in a soft voice.

"Let me show you" he said as he got up and leaned over me looking me deep in my eyes.
Something came over me the minute he kissed my lips, I didn't stop him instead I kissed Him back.
"I miss you so much" he said in between kisses.
"I missed you to Cayden" I said closing my eyes as he kissed and licked at my neck.
Next thing I knew I was naked and he was shirtless, he touched in between my thighs and my body instantly went crazy. He entered me and I gasped for air. Last time I had sex was before I found out I was pregnant all I know was he felt so good as he slowly stroked my insides.
He kissed my lips so softly and whispered in my ear.

"I want you back babe" he said causing tears to fall from my eyes.
I wanted him to but I just couldn't go back... I just couldn't. Even tho my heart said so my pride over come that. He sexed for What felt like forever...
I realized We Both Want Each Other Back........

********-****-*-**-**---*-*

What's gonna happen???