I Wanted Him

The Next Morning, Te'ambrah stood in the doorway of the hotel room in her night shorts and white beater saying her goodbyes to Cayden after the perfect night she had just had.

 "I'll see you later on at the house"? Cayden asked.
 Te'ambrah gave him a nod, He peaks her lips twice re-sparking them flames like he did last night. "Just do me a favor, don't disappear for another six years so we can go on with our future plans" Cayden said in a serious tone as he touched her chin. 

Te'ambrah's smile faded off her face as she became serious as she bite the side of her jaw. With that being said Cayden waved bye again and walked away down the lobby to the elevator. She closed the door,leaning her back up against it with her eyes closed. Letting out a deep sigh she opened her eyes to see Krissy standing a few feet away from her with her arms folded across her chest and a mad expression. 
Te'ambrah shook her head and began heading to her room "Not now Krissy"she said in a serious tone waving her off. 

Krissy wasn't letting up though, she followed Te'ambrah to her room and watch her climb in bed. Standing in the doorway she began to talk "Why are you doing this"? she said in a lowly. "Do what... I'm not falling for him and you don't have to question me like I questioned you"?Te'ambrah raised her voice a little.
"That's not what I'm saying Te," she said softly causing Te'ambrah to raise her eyebrow in confusion. Krissy continued "It's clear that boy love you always has and you can't even tell him the truth. I watch the way he looks at you and I know you see it too". "What truth"?

"That you don't plan on sticking around, don't toy with him Te'ambrah just like you told me with Poppi".
 "I'm not toying with him I just haven't told him yet". "And the reason you haven't told them is because you don't wanna leave yourself, but you're too afraid to admit it "Krissy said.

 "Krissy just leave it alone" Te'ambrah barked at her as she jumped up and attempted to slam the bedroom door, but Krissy stopped her. "You have an opportunity to follow ya dreams here still and follow ya heart cause I know you love him. For once make a decision for ya self don't worry about what my mom will think or everybody else follow whatever is best for you. Just know whatever you wanna do I'm behind you, if you wanna stay we can stay, but if you wanna go back and forget everything you can have here then we can go back the ball is in ya court cuz" and with that being said Krissy said before she turned and left the room leaving Te'ambrah in deep thought.

Te'ambrah spent some alone time outside walking around thinking about what she was gonna do. She was really torn between the fact that she didn't want to come around to get her friends hyped back up to be around her just for her to leave again. Not only that, but deep down she really loved Cayden, actually a little more now. She enter the hotel room after an hour of being gone only to get confused stares from Destiny and Krissy. 

"Are you ok you left outta here hours ago I called you several times what's going on"? Krissy said in a concerned tone. 
"Yeah Te'ambrah what's up with you"? Destiny added in with a calm voice as she read her sad facial expression.
 "I'm ok Y'all I just need some alone time to think" she said softly. Kristy and Destiny accepted that and respected her privacy as she entered the room she slept in and closed the door.

 Later on that night Destiny, Krissy, and Te'ambrah walked up on the porch where Cayden and the crew lived. Taking a deep breath,Te'ambrah knocked on the door with Destiny and Krissy directly behind her. After the second knock, she turned around ready to walk away but was stopped when Krissy jumped in front of her. Rolling her eyes Te'ambrah faced back toward the door as Cayden opened it. He smiled at Te'ambrah while letting them in, She hugged him tightly before turning her attention to her crew. Gia sat at the table feeding Te'marie, Shotta and Poppi sat side by side playing Call A Duty on PlayStation and Cayden stood leaned against the wall with his full attention on Te'ambrah. Te'ambrah inhaled closing her eyes ready to speak, Gia picked up her tension and became concern as well as Cayden.

" You okay Te'ambrah"?Gia asked. Te'ambrah shook her head no as she spoke "I came to tell you guys goodbye"she said softly

Silence filled the room as Cayden leaned up from the wall,staring at her with low eyes. "What you mean goodbye"? He questioned as he frowned his face up. By now Shotta and Poppi had paused their game, now she had everybody in the room's attention. "I ummm...well I have to leave I'm going back home tomorrow" Te'ambrah said sadly. 

Gia chuckled "This has got to be some type of joke right"? Once she noticed how serious Te'ambrah was her smile faded. "I thought you was staying for good" Gia said with hurt in her voice, she missed the times her and Te'ambrah once had. That was her best friend and she didn't wanna see her go again for another six plus years.

"No, I have to go, but I'll come back soon to visit".
 By then Cayden let out a chuckle " You can't be serious and what is that another 6 years again" he said sarcastically. "That's not fair Cayden, I can't just settle here when everything I do is not here" she said seriously.
 "You gonna walk away from us again, it doesn't even matter that we care for you and want you here too" Cayden said in a mad tone.

 "Please don't do this Te" Gia pleaded.
 "I have to" said Te'ambrah choking up her words. She knew this would hurt them knowing that reuniting with them was all she ever wanted. The bond that they all had was something that was never suppose to be broken, they were suppose to stick together.
 "You don't have to do anything" said Gia started. "Te you can start a life here... all of y'all... you all don't have to leave" Gia finished pleading, even down to the point she added Krissy and Destiny in the middle giving them all something to think about as they stood close by the door speechless. 

Just then Cayden gently grabbed Te'ambrah's face making her face Gia " Look at her, that's best friend right... don't hurt her like this. Don't hurt me like this".

Te'ambrah trembled at the site of her best friend's face who appeared to be hurt broken and teary eyed. "I'm sorry"she coughed up with tears filling her eyes.

Cayden took a few steps away from her rubbing his chin, with his eyes still on her. Everybody seem disappointed except Poppi who barely moved from his place. Gia noticed poppi's body actions and questioned "Why are you the only one calm in this situation Poppi, she's your friend too you not saying anything".

Poppi stood up and looked around at everyone before speaking "I was the only in here who wasn't blinding to the situation, I knew from the night at the club that she wasn't staying".

"So basically your mind is made up about this"? asked Cayden. Te'ambrah nodded her head "I'm sorry y'all I never wanted to hurt you"she said wiping her tears.

"Well this time I'm not gonna stand around and let you do it again" said Cayden and with that he picked up Te'marie and walked out the room. Te'ambrah left the house in a rush with Destiny and Krissy trailing behind her. She cried herself to sleep that night with Kristy and Destiny sitting at the edge of her bed comforting her.