Block Party

Today was a week before my due date and I was definitely counting down the days,I was so ready to meet my son.
I had a beautiful baby shower the other day that cayden,Gia and Ashlei put together. Alot of people came thru with gifts and money from the looks of things our son was gonna be spoiled.

Today was the block party and I was getting ready...
It was so live out here I mean the music was jumping and food was good as hell. I stood leaned up against cayden as he held my stomach making the baby kick.

"My Boy ready be a father" Case said chuckling.

"Yeah I'm ready" Cayden said laughing back.

"He better get ready cause he's coming" Shotta said.

"Hell yeah team no sleep for them" Poppi said laughing.

"It's not that bad" I said laughing at them being sarcastic.

I seen Gia and Ashlei over at the food area so I excused myself from cayden and em and headed over to them...

"Miss big belly" Gia joked.

"Real funny... I wish he come on and come out so his mama can hold him" I said pouting.

"He will... He gonna be a big boy to I just know it" Ashlei said.

"And I know Cayden ready spoil the shit outta him" Gia said laughing.

"Indeed he is" Ashlei chimed in.

A half in hour into the party my asthma started acting up so I knew it was time for my treatment but me being dumb I left it in the house. I walked over to Cayden who was shooting dice with Shotta, Poppi and a couple other dudes....

"Hey I need to go get my asthma pump I'll be back" I said.

"Where is it at babe" cayden asked shooting the dice.

"The house" I said.

He looked at me and frowned his face up "Hell nah I'm not letting you go by yourself I'll go".

I chuckled at him being protective "Nah it's ok baby my sister and Gia with me I'm not by myself I'm not bout to mess up ya game when I can go".

"You not messing up nothing I just don't want no dumb shit happening while I'm not around" he said seriously.

"I'll be fine baby I'll be back" I said as we peck lips and I walked away.
I met back up with Gia and Ashlei, we got in my car and headed back to the house....

****************
Stay Tuned