When The Truth Comes Out

There was so much tension back at the house between the girls that it made Poppi,Cayden and Shotta wonder what was going on. There were playing black ops on PlayStation when the girls came in. Te'ambrah sat down next Cayden and Gia sat next to Shotta. Everybody was semi booed up, Krissy sat on Poppi's lap while they continued to play the game. Destiny didn't like it though, she was all alone which caused her to mean mug Te'ambrah. Te'ambrah sat there tryna keep calm as her chest flare up and down. Cayden glanced at her then back at the game "You good babe"? He asked.
Te'ambrah gave him a quick nod as her eyes landed on Destiny. Destiny chuckled "ummm". Te'ambrah swinched her eyes " What you looking at?"
"I'm still tryna find out" Destiny barked back, She had definitely grew some balls with the little walk back from the store.
"Well figure out and I'll let you know if I give a" .... Cayden cut Te'ambrah off "woo,what the fuck is going on?"

"some shit way beyond your control bro just let them get this shit off their chest" Gia chimed in. "What happened though y'all was just cool" Poppi asked, confused. "Nah they was cool with her, I never felt shawty" Gia said smartly as she pointed at Krissy and Te'ambrah. Shoota tapped Gia's leg as to say relax, but she didn't care because reguardless she was gonna speak her mind.
Destiny continued to stare at Te'ambrah with a smirk in her face. The fact that they had just embaressed her infront of her new friends was eating her up and now it was her time to show out. Te'ambrah was losing patients and any minute she felt like she jump over there at Destiny. "Des' stop staring at me forreal" Te'ambrah said with a serious look on her face.
"Did you tell him yet"? Destiny asked being smart.
"Ah shit,here it go" Gia said in a whisper as she threw her hands up causing Shotta to look at her like she was crazy. By then everyone's attention was on them,Cayden had even paused the game. "What the fuck is she talking about Te?" Cayden asked concerned.
By now Te'ambrah was nervous as hell, she began biting down on her bottom lip. Her eyes never left Destiny, she knew was ready to spill the news that she wanted to wait to tell.

Te'ambrah never answer Cayden,instead kept staring in Destiny's face silently praying that she wasn't about to do the most. Cayden waved his hand in Te'ambrah's face. "Babe what is she talking about"? He asked calmly.
Once again Te'ambrah never responded nor removed her eyes from Destinys site. She was making Te'ambrah stomach sick, she couldn't believe how Destiny had changed within the course of a few months.
This wasn't the Destiny she had met years ago and grew to love like a sister. She couldn't understand why Destiny was out to get her so bad all of a sudden, but little did she know the jealousy Destiny had toward her wasn't so much new.
She was always jealous that she couldn't be her and get the attention she had even when it came down to their performances. When they moved to Chicago it put the icing on cake for her though,she couldn't hide it anymore.
"Tell him Te'ambrah I'm so sure Cayden would understand" said Destiny now sitting on the edge of her seat. "Don't do this to ya self Destiny, that isn't ya business " Krissy warned.
Te'ambrah was clearly staring a hole into Destiny's face, but through it all she still remaining calm."Is anyone gonna say what's going on?"Cayden asked no becoming impatient as he sat the controller on the floor.
Destiny let out a light chuckle "umm Ya bitch pregnant". Without notice Te'ambrah jumped up fast and slapped the shit out of Destiny.

Gia jumped straight up, but was grabbed back down by Shotta. "Get the fuck out" Gia yelled pointing to the door. Everybody's mouths dropped, shocked except Te'ambrah and Gia.
Silence filled the room, but Cayden spoke up quickly. "Is this true Te'ambrah?" He said with a low voice.
When she didn't answer him a frown appearred on his face, especially with the fact that she was she taking forever to answer him. Not wanting to cause a scene he stood to his feet grabbing Te'ambrah hand to follow him outside. They headed towards the door, but not before Te'ambrah stopped in front of Destiny "When I come to the house later you better be gone" she scold at Destiny.
They stepped out on the porch and Cayden jump straight to the point." Te'ambrah what's going on"?
No words let her mouth,she stood there looking down. He gently held her chin up making her look at him "Are you really pregnant"? Te'ambrah slowly nodded her head and that was all Cayden needed to see.
He inhaled putting his hands on top his head "Te,I need you to talk to me now yo,what's up"? He was no longer calm, he was starting to get annoyed and fast.
"Cayden I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't know how to tell you"she said sadly. "Is it mine"? That statement caused Te'ambrah to look up at him like he had two heads. "Did you really just ask me that?"

"Just answer the question Te' I don't have time for you to playing games.
"Cayden there is no games being played yes I am pregnant and yes its yours". "So what are you gonna do"? Te'ambrah frowned "What's that pose to mean?"
"You know what it means Te we can't have no baby. I'm not ready, we're not ready... Why in the fuck did you stop taking ya pills?" He asked as he began pacing.
She swallowed hard and sighed "It slipped my mind".
He stopped and faced her fast "What you mean it slipped ya mind?" he based.
"It was a lot going on Cayden" She said as her voice trembled and her eyes became watered.
"We ain't ready for no baby Te' ... I ain't ready".
She jerked her head back "Who are you to tell me what I'm ready for?"
Cayden faces Te'ambrah again, looking dead in her face "Because I know what I'm talking bout" he said raising his voice a little.
Cayden started pacing back and forth once again while Te'ambrah just stood there staring at him. Tears fell from her eyes, she couldn't believe this was happening to her. First Destiny switch up now the love of her life was too. "What are you saying to me right now"?
Cayden inhaled "We can't have this baby Te" he said low with sorry eyes.

Her lip began to tremble and she started to silently sob. "What are you saying to me right now Cayden,why are you doing this?"
"We just not ready, I got a lot of shit going on right now I'm not stable enough to be a father".
"We can do this Cayden I know you have a lot on your plate, but I need you Cayden... we need you" she said softly as tears still rolled down her caramel skin.
"Te'ambrah no"!!! He spoke low, but with a firm tone and with that he walked away from her and down the street without saying another word. She stood there feeling hurt and lost as she quickly wiped her wet face.
Back at their house that aunt Lauren got them Destiny took her time packing her things. She had already called Shanay and told her she needed a place to crash at and of course shanay was loving that. She wanted Destiny under her wing to get her away from Te'ambrah and em and she got her right where she wanted her.
Te'ambrah, Krissy,Gia and Ashlei busted through the house straight in attack mode. When they seen how slow Destiny was moving to get out Te'ambrah thought it would be best to help her move faster. "Oh,you ain't moving fast enough you must think I'm playing with you"she said grabbing some of Destiny's bags throwing them to the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you don't touch my shit"Destiny barked back while snatching some of her stuff out of Te'ambrah's hands. Te'ambrah stood there for a minute furious before she charged at Destiny getting two good hits in. Ashlei and Krissy held her back, trying to calm her down. "Let me go I'm gonna fuck this bitch up"Te'ambrah said trying to get out of their tight grip.
"And I'm after her" Gia said putting Vaseline on her face. "Aren't you pregnant bitch you need to calm the fuck down"Destiny said in a joking way. That comment made everybody wanna beat Destiny's ass "Yeah, but this pregnant bitch bout to beat ya ass"Te'ambrah said serious still trying to get out of their hold. "Te' it ain't even worth it cuz let the bitch get her shit and go" Krissy said trying to be the peace maker. "You too?" Destiny asked Krissy as she chuckled. "You was my friend, but you crossed lines and at the end of the day that's family you can never make me go against my blood" Krissy told her with a straight face.
"We looked out for you, You ain't want for shit after ya mama kicked ya ass out for fucking with her boyfriend...moved you in with us and everything nd this how you do us get the fuck out bitch". Te'ambrah said out of breath, meaning every word she said. Destiny grabbed her last bag and started walking to the door. When she near Te'ambrah's reach,Te punched her dead in her face causing Destiny's body to jerk back a little. Holding her face,she got herself together and exit the house not even thinking to turn back. As bad as she wanted to fight back she couldn't one she wasnt a match for Te'ambrah and two she was out numbered. She had took her lost,but some how some way she was gonna get Te'ambrah back.