Help

Cayden

I was literally going crazy I didn't know where she was or what was happening to her all I know was that nigga kyron had her some where. And on top of everything I had cops surrounding my house looking for her and Ashlei asking all these questions...

Then my phone started ringing which was weird because it was a blocked number... Immediately I answered catching the cops in front of me attention...

"Who's this"? I answered putting the phone to my ear.

"Cayden help me he's"... Was all I heard Te'ambrah say before I heard his voice.

"Te'ambrah" I called out with everybody standing in front of me.

"Put it on speaker" one of the cops whispered as he pointed at his watch.

"Cayden if you want her back safe let us help you" another officer said.
I looked at both main cops before nodding my head ok.
They hooked up a recorder and a tracker machine and hooked it up to my phone...

"Hey Cayden... I got ya baby mom"Kyron said putting it on speaker so that Te'ambrah and Ashlei could hear him.

"What the fuck are you doing nigga do you know who I am ...I'm find ya ass and ima"...

"I do what I want nigga she belongs to me not ya ass you'll be lucky if you ever see her again" Kyron threaten.

The one officer waved his hand for Cayden to keep him on the phone longer so they could get their location. And just as Cayden was ready to come at Kyron harder he disconnected the call. Cayden was so angry that he tossed his phone across the room causing it to shatter...

"Shitttttt" he yelled as he then throw his hands on his head.

"Sir be calm... We're gonna find her" the officer said.

He faced the officer fast "Man by the time ya find my baby mom and her sister they liable be in body bags" he yelled frightening the officers a little before he exit the room furious......