Kyron

Te'ambrah

When I got home I noticed kyron had cleaned up real nice and made dinner. He could be good when he wanted to be...

When I stepped in the kitchen, I seen him in there wiping things down...  He didn't seem like himself his hands were trembling bad.

He looked at me when he noticed I was standing there and smiled.

"Hey babe I didn't even know you  were here how was the appointment" he asked walking over to me rapping his arms around my waist.

"It went well how bout you"? I asked.

"Good I missed you" he said cheesing hard as hell.

I looked down a examined his bandaged arm..  "What happened to you" I asked curiously.

"I cut myself earlier cleaning up that glass".

I nodded my head and told him I'd be back after I showered. He was acting a little to weird to me.

*
*
*
After my shower we ate and laid back relaxing for the rest of the night. We watched half of a movie until I felt Kyron's arms around me. I passed out after that letting sleep take over me...

Next day-

Te'ambrah

I went over to chill with Cayden, Gia and the crew, Kyron was gone of course and I didn't wanna be home alone so I thought hey why not ?

I was sleep in Cayden's bed when my phone started vibrating...

"Hello" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Te where are you"? My sister yelled in the phone.

"Umm Cayden's house why you sound like that"? I asked.

"I'm on my way".
The phone was disconnected...

Ashlei 😉😉😘

I ran up Cayden's porch steps with Ty behind me.My heart was skipping beats and the tears kept running. I couldn't believe i was about to break something like this to my sister....

****************-
Keep reading😉😉😉😉😉