Apologize

Te'ambrah

The second knock had came to the door and just when I was about to get up Ashlei had beat me to it. She opened the door and instantly I heard her snap again for the second time tonight.
"Oh hell nah why is you at my door and how did you find out where I live at"? Ashlei snapped at kyron who stood looking stupid on the other side of the door.
"Look I need to talk to Te'ambrah and I already know she's here" he said in a calm voice.
"She's here... so what... you won't be putting ya hands on my sister in front of me I'll beat ya fucking ass" she said bucking at him, rolling her neck. I got up and walked to the door where I was now standing face to face with Kyron.
"Kyron what are you doing here?"I asked softly.

"Babe I'm sorry I know I got carried away and I shouldn't have I got so angry and I was wrong" he plead with tears in his eyes.
"Kyron you can't just put ya hands on me just cause you get mad... I don't deserve that and I won't put up with it I'm carrying a child Kyron" I said.
"I know baby and I'm sorry it will never happen again I promise. You mean everything to me and I got a little jealous when I saw you let that nigga in. Babe he don't care about you or that child you carrying like me" he said as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Bitch don't you stand her and talk bad about Cayden atleast he ain't never put his fucking hands on my sister are you crazy"? Ashlei said looking him dead in his eyes.
He completely ignored what she had said and focused his attention back on me "Baby let me show you... just come home please" he said as he got down on his knees. I didn't know what to say or do I was stuck. I did care for him, but I wasn't his punching bag and I wasn't gonna be a victim to anybody.
"Baby please" he begged.

I inhaled "Kyron if come home to you don't try that shit again because next time I leave I'm not coming back" I said serious. He nodded his head and smiled as he quickly stood to his feet.
Ashlei wasn't buying it though "Wait you dont believe this shit do you"? She said looking at me like I was crazy.
"I think I believe him this time" I whispered while biting down on my bottom lip.
She looked at Kyron and smacked her teeth "As long as I'm alive don't you ever put ya hands on my damn sister she ain't no toy nigga she's a human being like you and me so don't do that shit again or I'mma personal hunt you down and beat ya ass myself" she warned him.
"I won't do it again" he said looking at Ashlei with low eyes.

Ashlei gave him the same look he was giving her, she didn't trust him and she knew he was lying, but sadly I didn't.
I left with Kyron that night and for the next few days things were smooth. It didn't take long for his anger to show once again and just like that he went right back to his old ways.....

But once again I believed his apologies........