Mommy Time

Te'ambrah😍😘😍

Me and mommy had been sitting on the couch chatting it up about any and everything for hours. 
I loved the time we spent it was a real make up time...

"I can't wait to find out what you having so I can do my shopping I'm so excited"mom said to me.

I smiled while looking down at my belly rubbing it "I know I'm excited to"

"How about Cayden does he know now"? She asked with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah, I told him, He's happy but upset that I lied to him".

"Baby,  one day he will understand that all you was doing was protecting ya self and hopefully he will see ya worth"she said softly.

I looked at her with a confused face, not understanding what she was trying to say.

She grabbed my hand and held it tight as she stared deep in my eyes...  "Baby I want you to be careful okay...  She inhaled deep and shook her head...  "Maybe Cayden Is your best interest at her and I'm sorry for saying he wasn't in the past. As long as you and my grand baby is well I'm a tell you you better watch ya back baby" she said almost in tears while adding another squeeze to my hand.
I knew something was wrong I could feel it...  "Mama what's wrong and what are you saying to me" I asked in a whisper.

Just then the front door opened and closed,  I glanced back at my mother with a confused expression "Mama" I whispered.

She kissed my forehead and stood to her feet as Kyron appeared in the living room.

"Hey wassup mom dukes" Kyron said to my mother with a smile.

"Hey Kyron" she said.
She gave him a half way smile and looked back at me...  " Love you baby okay I'll see you later" she kissed my forehead and gave my belly a rub before walking towards kyron.

"Take care of my daughter kyron she's a sweet girl" she said touching his shoulder.

"I always do" he said lying as he walked over to me and rubbed my belly.

I secretly rolled my eyes and stood to my feet watching my mother exit the house. She was hiding something, the look in her eyes told me she wanted to tell me something ....

*
*
*

Ronda(Te'ambrah mom)

Soon as kyron stepped foot in the house I felt like the devil himself had entered. I had to leave before I blew my cover with him.  A couple days ago Ashlei came to me and told me that he was putting his hands on Te'ambrah,  I couldn't believe it. I never thought something like this would happen I thought he was a good man but something about him was missing and I didn't see the signs at first.
I did some research on him and found out kyron was not only crazy but he was a dangerous man down to assaults, attempted murders and rape. I dig a little deeper and found out his suffer from skitzofrentic and being bipolar, this dude seriously had problems. I wanted Te'ambrah far away from him,  and I knew if she found out what I did she would never forgive me...  I was so confused but as a mother I had to butt in now....
---------------------------------------------

What did Ronda do???
Why was she confused???