Happily Never After

Kyron -

I was talking with my boy Case about his recent move here when my eyes landed over in the dim corner at Te'ambrah and that nigga she said was her baby father and my heart turnt cold. How could she disrespect me like this,she must think she can play me. I rapped it up with case real quick and made my way over to them...

Te'ambrah 😍😘😍

In the middle of Cayden fussing about kyron i look up and see a mad kyron heading towards us...

"Cayden keep ya voice down he's coming over here... Please i don't want no drama okay please just let it go okay it was a one time thing" i said thru my teeth with my eyes still on approaching kyron.

"What... What was that i didn't hear you" Cayden said putting his hand to his ear being smart... "You lucky we at your event and i don't wanna make you look bad cause i don't know what makes you think i give a fuck about that nigga" he said coldly.

By now kyron was just approaching us...

"Umm Cayden this is"...
Before I could finish Cayden had cut me off...

"I don't wanna meet da nigga but ima let him know he can come up missing" Cayden said locking eyes with Kyron.

Kyron stood confused glancing back at me and Cayden...

"What did I do" kyron asked playing it off.

"Shut the fuck up nigga you know what you did" Cayden said mugging kyron before walking off.

I stood there looking dumbfounded before locking eyes with a pissed Kyron.

Once Cayden was out of site Kyron stepped closer to me causing me to tense up a little "I'll deal with you at home...  Now let's go" he said in my ear before walking away like nothing never happened.
*
*
*
*

Back at kyron's house:

He was in rage, pacing the floor like a mad man.

"How could you try to play me you like playing games with me you like when I'm evil don't you"? He yelled, standing across the room.

I sat on the couch crying and scared as shit as he paced back and forth in the middle of the floor.
"I did nothing wrong kyron" I said lowly.

"Yes you did you think you slick that's why you wanted to go so you could see him".

"I sware I didn't know he was gonna be There and I don't even want him" I said telling the truth,well at least I that what I was trying to convince myself.

"Shut up bitch your a liar" he said chuckling to himself.

I double looked at him with low eyes and tears streaming down my cheeks..
"I'm not a liar and I'm not a bitch,  I don't want him but he is the father of my child".

That pissed him off.  By the time I looked up he was coming toward me in full speed...

"You think you gonna play me with ya baby dad"he yelled with his fist up. And just like that he hit me, I laid on the couch crying my eyes out like a baby and he was gone. How could he keep putting his hands on me when I tried to do everything to make him happy and instead he did everything to make me sad.  Happily never After...
It would never work out with me and kyron it's like something inside of me screamed out for Cayden to rescue me from this hurt but my pride said no....