My Mistakes

Te'ambrah

When we got to his mother's house a little after seven, just in time for dinner. The moment we stepped foot inside, i was truly amazed at how beautiful and neat the house looked. The living room was decorated red and black, you could tell she was obsessed with plants cause I swear she had a tall plant tree in every corner. Either way her house was laid out and very comfortable looking. She came walking out the kitchen as we walked in, I learned her name was Ms. Terri. She greeted me with excellent manners before pulling me into a hug. After her embracing hug I stepped back and looked at the woman who was a split image of Kyron.

"Ms. Beautiful young lady I've hear so much about you... how are you"? She said to me.
"I'm great nice to meet you you have a beautiful home" I said flashing her a smile as my eyes roamed around the dining room which was connected to the living room.
"Nice to meet you also, the food is done we can get ready to eat in a minute make your self at home" she said disappearing back in the kitchen.
I looked over Kyron who placed his arm around my waist as we both smiled at each other.
"It smells good as shit in here"Kyron whispered to me.

"I know... I can't wait" I said chuckling at myself for being fat, even though most of that hungry craving came from being withchild.
"Yeah wait til you taste her food you gonna always wanna be over here for a meal" he said as we both laughed.
A few minutes later we were all sitting at the dinner table with so much food around the table. It was homemade everything Cornbread,Macaroni and Cheese, Pot roast and Greens, I was in food heaven. Me and Terri had got to know more about each other I learned Kyron was the only child and Kyron's father and mother were once married. A few years after Kyron had graduated from elementary, they wined up divorcing and moving on. Because his parents both share several companies together, the family was loaded with money. It was like the whole time she was talking to me I was listening, but at certain times I would lose focus on her conversation because my mind was on Cayden and his sudden pop up. All I wanted to do was get him outta my mind and system, I was done and fed up with him. Well that's what my mind was saying, but my heart was saying something else. Once Kyron and Terri were into a different convo my mind started to drift away on Cayden again, I inhaled deeply becoming a little frustrated while forking at my food cause my appetite to suddenly changed. After dinner I stood in the living room alone with my mind still on Cayden while Kyron helped his mother in the kitchen. That's Until he walked up on me in the living room and startled me.

"You okay"? He asked coming up behind me.
"Yeah I'm okay" I said giving him a fake smile hoping he wouldn't catch on. Sadly to say, I stared in his eyes and noticed quickly that he must have caught on by the way he was staring me up and down.
"You thinking about Carlton"?
"No... and his name is Cayden" I laughed, but quickly frown when I realized he wasn't.

Instead he looked at me with a straight face "His name doesn't matter to me all that matter to me is you keeping ya mind off him" he said in a serious voice as he stared me down.
I twisted up my face when I realized how serious he was "I'm not thinking about him Kyron". Those words that left my mouth were lies, ever since I walked away from him early he'd been on my mind. I regretted no talking to him and at aleast hearing him out, but I wanted to understand that he hurted me. I wanted give him the cold shoulder like he had been giving me for months.
Kyron smiled and wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me close to him "Good cause you mine and only mine and I will fight for mines" he said in my ear in a deep voice tone sending chills through my body.
I don't know if those were good chills or bad chills all I knew was those were chills. He looked in my eyes and planted a kiss on my lips, before revealing those pearly white teeth. Being with Kyron was not like being with Cayden, but he was managable and decent.

Cayden

I couldn't get Te'ambrah outta my head and all she said to me when I went to see her. Although it was weeks ago I still couldn't get over the fact that she didn't care for a nigga no more. Guilt was taking over me bad, I never wanted her to get rid of my baby I just didn't know what to do at the moment I was confused, but I had to admit she was right about everything she had said.
Here I was laid back on my bed with them words replaying in my head that you never do miss a good thing til it's gone. That girl was my heart and I didn't give a fuck about her new boyfriend clown ass. No matter what I was gonna fix my mistakes and right my wrong because Te'ambrah belonged to me. I got tired of laying her bored in the bed so I decided to get up, get dressed and go To Shanay's house. Sadly I had only been at her crib for about a hour and she was plucking my last nerves. She was stuck to a nigga like glue and it was erking my soul... I had to get away to clear my head. I needed to see Te'ambrah our convo wasn't done not by long shot. I got up and left Shanay's house in a rush, she was nagging and begging me not to leave, but I didn't care I had to dip out and get some air.

I was right my wrongs... and fix My Mistakes