Show up

Cayden 😘😍😘

I been calling Te'ambrah for days but she wouldn't answer nor call me back. The baby's appointment was today and she was crazy as hell if she thought I wasn't going.
I had a trick up my sleeve for that tho, I hit my boy Yayo up from my block to ask him if he knew where that nigga Kyron lived at. Yayo knew everything if he didn't he knew ways to find out and within ten minutes he hit me back with the address.
Me and Shotta left the crib and headed over there to Kyron's house.
*
*
*
Te'ambrah 😘😍😘

I got dressed down in a pair of grey tights,a grey blouse and straighten my long hair letting it hang down my back. I was ready for my appointment,which I was about yo be late for....
Once i got downstairs i noticed kyron sitting on couch nodding his head back and forth. He didn't know i was standing there looking at him as he sniffed some coke up his nose. I was beyond pissed, had i knew i would be dealing with a abusive junkie i would have remained single.

I came from around the corner and cleared my throat with my arms crossed over my chest. He looked up at me as if he seen a ghost, then that look turned into wicked smile. I lowered my eyes at him and shook my head...

"You want some baby" he said walking over to me with the plastic baggy in his hand.

"No i don't" i said pushing him away but he grabbed me harder.

"Come on stop being a bitch" he said pulling on me.

A knock on the door stopped him, he glanced back at me as he headed to the door. I swallowed hard when he opened the door and Cayden and Shotta standing there.

I walked over to the door with a shocked and nervous expression...
"You ready"? Cayden said.
Kyron stood at the door with a smile that only I knew what it stood for.
"Ready for what"? Kyron asked calmly.

Cayden pointed at him with a serious expression "You mind ya business... He rolled his eyes at Kyron and looked back at me "Now are you ready"?

I stood confused for a minute mainly because I was do nervous i forgot about the appointment today.

"The baby's appointment I know you didn't think I wasn't going... Come on for we be late" Cayden said calmly.

I looked nervously at kyron who was still eyeing Cayden with a smile...

"You go handle ya business" kyron said.

"How did you know to come here" I asked curiously.

Cayden spit by Kyron's feet and gently grabbed my arm guiding me out the door... "Let's just say a little birdie told me" Cayden said with his eyes still on Kyron as the three of us let the porch.

*
*
*
Kyron

As soon as they pulled off I went into rage. I started throwing pictures and glass items that was once in my living room for decoration across the room. By the time I was done it was a mess in there ... I sat down on the floor with my chest raising up and down fast and my heart almost pounding out my chest. I had to do something to keep her away from him...