I Will Always Be By Ya Side

A few more months had past and sure enough every thing was still going good for everybody. Ashlei had begged Te'ambrah to come out to eat with her and she definitely wasn't passing up a opportunity to stuff her face so after dance pratice at the studio her,Gia,Krissy and Destiny met up with Ashlei at a dine in. They all sat around eating and conversating. "So when's y'all next performance"? Ashlei asked grubbing down her breakfast platter she had ordered. "In two weeks from now, I can't wait" Krissy said.
"Yeah me either, maybe I can meet someone new" Destiny said laughing to herself causing all of them to look at her weirdly. "Wait, what you mean someone new"? asked Krissy making a confused expression.
Te'ambrah added in "Right what happened to the chocolate girl with the dreads"?
"Yeah she was cute no homo"said Krissy forking her food. Gia on the other hand couldn't help, but keep eyeing Destiny. It was something she wasn't feeling about Destiny new mode. One things for sure Gia didn't know how much longer she could go with biting her tongue. "Don't you have enough new friends" G@ia asked in a sort of smart way.
Everyone was taking back a little at Gia's comment and the way she said it. Destiny chuckled while twisting her face up "What do you mean by that Gia, you can never have to many friends".
"Yes you can especially when you have to watch out for them" Gia responds smartly.
There was silence for a minute until Destinys phone ring. Glancing at it she excused herself from the table, while all eyes on Gia. "Gia what was that about am I missing something?" Te'ambrah asked.
"I'm sorry I'm just not feeling y'all girl nomore, she been on some sheisty shit lately".

"How?" Krissy asked.
"Okay so you know the girl she just broke up with is cousin's with this bitch Shanay and Des' been hanging with her and her little crew. Them bitches ain't  ain't nothing, but trouble". "Isnt that the girl Cayden was once dealing with" Ashlei asked curiously.
"Yes,and that bitch is shady" Gia said swallow the last bit of her food. "Maybe she doesn't know that" Te'ambrah said, trying to understand.
"Nah, I might have to be with them on this one Te because the other night when we was chilling on the porch she came walking up with them and I heard Ash and Gia tell her that" Krissy confessed.
"Right and she still hanging with them" Gia said shaking her head. Te'ambrah sat there confused for a second, but quickly brushed it off. She knew Destiny like the back of her hand, she loved that girl. In her eyes she couldn't do no wrong, Te'ambrah quickly changed the subject "So Gia where my God baby at".

"She's with Shotta at his aunt's house". Gia's eyes landed on Destiny as she headed back over to the table. Te'ambrah followed Gia's stare and leaned in closer "Look y'all just let it go I really don't care cause no female can get under my skin. Cayden is mine she can hang with them, long as they all know their places".
Once Destiny sat back down the subject was changed, but Gia still felt the same way as she did before. "Everything okay?" Krissy asked Destiny. "Yeah it was just a business call" she said digging into her food she had left on the plate. Ashlei and Gia gave her that yeah right look as she continued to talk. Suddenly Te'ambrah started to feel nauseous and quickly excused herself from the table. She had been feeling this way for weeks and unsure of why, but she brushed it under the rug thinking it was just stress about the big performance they had coming up.
After staying in the ladies room for a good ten minutes she splashed water on her face and headed back out to the table. "You okay boop?"Ashlei asked concerned.

" I'm fine, I think it was the food".
"Are you sure T... " Destiny started, but Gia cut her off rudely " She said she was fine".
Destiny frowned her face up at Gia noticing her attitude towards her. "What is with you, why do you keep coming at me" Destiny barked. "Because bit... "Hey y'all can y'all chill" Te'ambrah said putting her hand up at both of them. Te'ambrah knew Gia too well, she had been the same for years and she didn't take well to disrespect.
"She keeps coming for me and I'm not understanding why don't get it wrong Krissy and Te'ambrah are like family to me, but at the same time I can't help who I know" Destiny said shrugging.
Te'ambrah took a deep breath and leaned back in her chair "Des, it's cool I'm not bugging on you and neither is Gia". Gia smacked her lips causing Te'ambrah to stare a hole in her before focusing back on Destiny.
"We've known you for years, all I'm saying is just don't switch up on us cause we never switched up on you"and with that being said Te'ambrah got up and started to walk away. She remained calm the whole time because she knew it probably was a chance that her bestfriend was just jealous and the last thing she wanted was so shit to pop off between the two of them.