Born

Cayden

And there he was, I looked down in my arms as I held the little me.  He was Six pounds and Eighteen ounces and he was mixture of me and Te'ambrah. He had her chinky eyes and chubby cheeks and the rest of him was all me.

I glanced over at my baby in the bed asleep, she had been thru so much and all I wanted her to do was rest and get better. She had lost a lot of blood and needed two blood transfusion. Gia and Poppi stood close by her side.

Ashlei on the other hand was down stairs, just getting out the operating room, doctors said she was gonna make it. I was just glad that they we're good,Ty was never left her side tho.

"Look at little man" Shotta said walking over to me playing with my son feet.

I laughed...

"He looks just like you boy" Shotta said.

"Yeah he does... He got a little bit of Te in him to" I added.

"Boy I know this wasn't the way you plan for y'all son to be born but I'm just glad they good" Shotta said serious.

I nodded agreeing with him while still looking down at my son.

"How you handle shit when yall got there"? Shotta said.

I looked up at him with a smile "How you think"? I laughed.

"Nigga I know" Shotta laughed back.

"I busted that other nigga shit made his teeth coming flying out" I laughed still.

Shotta laughed our loud...

" And When the police finally brought Kyron ass down in handcuffs from his little nap I ain't gonna lie I stole that nigga it would have been worser but he got what was coming for him" I said as me and Shotta shared a laugh.

"See little do he know I got connects with some niggas lock down and they we're ready for his ass" I said revealing a sneaky smile.

"Oh ok you was quick I forgot about them niggas" Shotta said rubbing his hands together.

Kyron was in for a rude awakening....  Or was he????