Two months later

Two months later -

Author's pov

Te'ambrah leaned back against the wall watching Krissy teach a dance class with a dance group who we're getting prepared for a upcoming event in a couple weeks. Te'ambrah smiled at the girls progress as she rubbed her five month round belly.

After practice was over Krissy and Te'ambrah stopped at a Burger joint to sit down and eat.

Te'ambrah stuff a piece of the Burger in her mouth before stuffing her mouth with a few fries.

"So how's it feel being pregnant"? Krissy asked.

"Besides being sleepy all the time and throwing up it's cool" Te'ambrah said still stuffing her mouth.

Krissy chuckled at Te'ambrah "You fat as hell ... Damn slow the he'll down fat ass it's plenty of food".

She glanced up at Krissy and continued to stuff her belly with the double Burger and fries on the side...  "Leave me alone Krissy stop picking on me" she said with a fake frown.

"Aw cuz you know it's all love"...  Krissy paused...  "Destiny called me the other day".

Te'ambrah gave Krissy a funny face "Saying what"?

"She was sorry and she missed us  all that bullshit...  I fussed that ass out then Gave her the dial tone" krissy said followed with a chuckle.

"Good move, I can't deal with shawty she was wrong for what she did. After all we did for her and she betrayed us" Te'ambrah said.

"Look I need you tonight don't bail out on me"krissy said.

Te'ambrah gave her a confused look "What you need me for"?

"The event tonight for the girls".

Te'ambrah thought long and hard...
"Ard I'll be there" te said with a unsure face expression.

"You okay you don't seem so sure"? Krissy asked picking up te'ambrah's sudden mode change.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm sure" te'ambrah said.

Truth be told she wasn't sure if kyron was gonna be down with her going. By all means she wanted to keep him happy beings though he'd been keeping his hands to himself lately.

*
*
*
Te'ambrah 😍😘

When i stepped in the house that's all i smelled was food cooking. I entered the kitchen where kyron was making baked chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob.

"Smells good in here" I said standing in the entrance with a smile on my face.

He faced me and smiled back "Hey gorgeous glad your home how was things at the studio"?

"It was great actually" I said walking towards him rapping my arms around his waist.

"That's good babe" he said stirring up the mashed potatoes.

I cleared my throat "Umm Kyron I have a question"?

"Sup babe" he said still stirring the pot.

"One of The event is tonight for the girls dance and I have to be there for them" I said.

He faced me with a expression I couldn't read at first which made me kind of nervous.

"What's the question"? He said with the same expression on his face.

"I wanted to know if it's OK that I go"? I said lowly.

He smiled "Anything for you babe... Yes we can go"

I was confused for a second..  Did he just day we???

"What time is it"? He asked.

"It's at 8:30" I said still confused.

He smiled "Good well I'll go get ready now" he said cutting off the food on the stove and disappearing out the kitchen.

What was with him and why was he so happy all a sudden????