Abando

Te'ambrah

The drive was long as hell as me and my sister sat in the back of some black van with our hands and feet tied and hoodies over our faces. I can't even lie I was scared as shit and on top of it I was losing blood.
I felt the van come to a stop and soon me and Ashlei was being pulled from the van like animals.

Next thing I know I was being throw against a wall and the hoody being snatched off. I opened my eyes to see they did the same to ashlei as we sat close by each other.
I looked around and noticed we we're in some type of abandon house with broken windows that we're boarded up and dusty. I then looked up at kyron and some black short fat dude, I sat with a pissed expression on my face not understanding why kyron would go to the extreme to do all this...

"Do you know where we at" he asked me.

"I don't care" I said thru my teeth smartly.

He smacked me making me madder as I breathed heavy...

"Smart ass bitch... Now let I was saying this is where it all began" he said cracking a smile.

Me and Ashlei sat with confused faces.

"This very house is where my father use to beat the shit outta my mother. Everyday and every night before he raped her".

"So why would you follow his footsteps can't you be yourself"? I asked still being smart.

"No...  I'm a reflection of him. He taught me all I needed to know but see I did you good I just beat you but I never raped you" he said still smiling.

I continued to mug him...

He looked over at Ashlei "Skinny do you bruh" he said with a nod.

Just then skinny grabbed a screaming Ashlei by her legs causing her to slide and hit the back of her head on the floor. He dragged her to the back of the house while making comments that he was about to rape her.

All I could do was sit back and cry at what was happening and what skinny was ready to do to my sister. For about fifteen minutes all I heard was her scream and beg for him to stop.

When they came back into the room me and Kyron was in he threw her back against the close to me. She looked hysterical, with dried up tears on her face plus Her clothes we're ripped and her hair was all over the place.

Kyron looked at me with the same smile on his face "Now it's time for the exciting part" he said throwing my old phone at me.
I looked up at him then back at the phone...

"Call ya babydad" was his words as he stood in front of me.....