Kyron

Kyron 😶😶

There was no way i was letting her out my site... I was to overprotective over her. I hated when she left the house let alone not knowing where she was going or who she was gonna be around.

I stood in the bathroom mirror with low eyes and examined my face. I glanced down at the empty plastic baggy that once held my cocaine in it. I was high as fuck..

I stripped down and got into the shower and lean my head back letting the water run down on my face,i was in deep thought...

*Flashback*
Author's pov

Kyron ran and hid under his mother Terri's queen size bed scared of what was gonna happen next after he just witnessed his father beat him mother like she was rag doll.

A few seconds later, his father Dave came busting into the room pushing Terri down on the floor.

"Your ass gonna stop disrespecting me ya hear" his father yelled while standing over top her.

She cried hard as her body laid down on the cold floor. She looked over under the bed and seen a crying and scared kyron hiding. That broke her heart even more that her son had to witness this.

Dave then pulled Terri up by her natural hair and threw her onto the bed. Terri kicked and screamed until her slapped her once again causing the room to go silent. The next noises heard was his belt and pants hit the floor...

"Now ima take what's mine" was Dave's last words before the sounds of moans and grunts.
He raped Terri twice while kyron laid under the bed crying.

Once he was done he stood over top a sobbing and naked Terri and said "You always gonna be mine and you ain't going nowhere".....
*******************
*Flashback over *

Kyron stood in the shower letting the water wash away his pain, his past had fucked his head up completely. Truth be told kyron had a mental problem due to his father's evil and nasty actions and it was to soon ruin his or someone else's life........

*********************