Today's Is The Day For Change

Destiny walked out the hotel with Te'ambrah and Krissy following behind her. Today was the day for them to leave Chicago and go back home. The crew stood by Cayden's truck ready to say their last goodbyes while aunt Lauren stood close by her car waiting for the girls. Destiny and Krissy hugged everybody bye while Te'ambrah was still trying built up her courage to do so. She hugged and kissed Te'marie bye then Gia before she rush back inside the car, she couldn't look Te'ambrah in the face at that moment. She hugged Poppi and Shotta telling them she loved them and would see them again. Lastly she stood face to face with Cayden who tried to hide that he was hurt while looking her up and down.

"I hope one day you can understand and not be mad at me"she said. He hugged her tightly and whispered in her "I'll never understand Te"and with that being said he let her go, leaving her standing there mournful.
"I was the man for you" he said with a deep voice turning his back to her, as he leaned on his truck next to Shotta and Poppi like it didn't faze him,but deep down it did bad. Yet again the only girl he ever loved was ready to leave him again for who knows how long.

Flashback-

Shotta, Poppi and Cayden stood In the project complex listening to a rap battle between two young boys. The one boy was spitting fire as the other boy stood back thinking of what to come with. Just then Gia rushed inside all outta breath, "What wrong with you"? Shotta asked in a concerned tone.
"Ashlei just told me that Te'ambrah's ready to leave, her mother making her leave town".
Immediately the rap battle was put on paused "Wait what you just say"? Cayden asked with a confused face, he had to make sure he heard Gia correctly.
"I said she's bout to leave bruh... come on y'all".
"Gia you better not be fucking with our heads yo that ain't nothing to joke about" Poppi stated.

"I'm really not playing with y'all this time...Ashlei came to me at the courts and told me this just a few minutes ago...I'm not fucking around I swear" she said this time with more seriousness in her voice.
With that Cayden took off running out the complex with the rest of them behind him.

Flashback over-

He gave her one more look realizing he was about to watch the girl he wanted a future with up and leave them behind once again. Te'ambrah started to walk away to Aunt Lauren's car, not to far behind her was Kristy and Destiny both looking like sad puppies. After krissy gave her mother a hug all eyes were on Te'ambrah as they noticed the mode she was in. She hugged her aunt Lauren, but Lauren couldn't get over the low- spirit look on Te'ambrah's face.
Are you okay sweetie"? Aunt Lauren asked.

Te'ambrah turned and locked eyes with Cayden once more before he and the crew got in the car and pulled off. Everyone got in Aunt Lauren car and after making a U-turn she speeded off down the block heading for the intersection ahead. Te'ambrah sighed while closing her eyes and resting her head on the back of the seat. "You know you don't have to do this right" said Aunt Lauren glancing back at te'ambrah in the mirror. Te'ambrah opened her eyes and looked at Lauren in deep thought, Deep down she was wondering was she right about what she just said.

Meanwhile, the crew headed home. Gia hasn't said a word the whole ride and neither had Cayden. In fact he rolled up a blunt and faced it while Poppi and Shotta shared one. They had been home for at least a hour when a knock came at the door. Gia got up off the couch and strutted to the door, the fact that her best friend had gone had already started to take a toll to her.

She slung the door open not even asking who it was and to her surprise it was Te'ambrah,Kristy and Destiny. Gia jumped into Te'ambrah arms screaming for joy. "Oh my God you didn't leave baby" she said being the happiest woman at the moment.
Poppi and Shotta rushed to the door anxious to see what all the screaming was about,and to their surprise she was back. Te'ambrah gave Poppi and Shotta hugs before entering the house. Poppi went straight for Krissy, grabbing her up and kissing her lips multiple times. "I'm glad you back cause from this point on your all mines"he said causing her to giggle and nodded her head.

"That's right baby I'm all yours".
"So how long y'all here for now" Shotta asked while sitting on the arm of the couch. Te'ambrah walked over to him with a smile "um, maybe like forever".
"Forreal" Shotta said hyped. "Yup" she said jumping on him causing both of them to fall back on the couch and laugh. Everybody got hype as hell , just to know that they weren't leaving now. Next she had to find Cayden to let him know the big news. "Where Cayden at"? she asked kissing Shotta's cheek before raising up off him.

"He's upstairs sleep" Gia replied still excited. Te'ambrah made her way upstairs to the Cayden's bedroom. Quietly opening the door to the room and entered his room only to find him laid on his back with his arm rested over his head sleeping peacefully in his king size bed. His chest raised up and down slowly as she sat on the bed putting her head on his chest. His heart beat matched her heart beat, and she smiled listening at every thump. He felt someone sit on the bed, but not really wanting to get up, he just laid there.

It wasn't until he felt a head on his chest that he decided to open his eyes. For a minute he thought his eyes was playing tricks on him as he stared down at Te'ambrah right in front of him. He began to rub his eyes to make sure his site was okay. "Te'ambrah" he called out low.
She chuckled "It's me". Just then he sat up some more grabbing her into a tight hug for a minute before he Tossed her on the other side of the bed. He climbed halfway on top of her and began kissing her lips passionately. "What are you doing here I thought you left me"? he said in between kisses.

"I couldn't leave you" she said smiling at him. He was the happiest at that moment because she didn't go thru with leaving them. Now they could actually be happy with each other. "Promise me one thing" he said staring in her eyes. "What's that"? "Promise me that you won't leave me again, I want us to be together I wanna be with you and make you so happy to be with me". She nodded her head while laying on her back staring at him "I promise". With that they continued to make out and make up for old times.