A Couple Days Later

Te'ambrah

I knew it had to been a matter of time before Kyron's old ways popped back up again...

I was sitting on the phone crying to my mother about Kyron who had put his hands on me yet again.

"Baby what's wrong" she said in a sleepy voice awaring me that I had just woke her.
I sniffed in the phone while wiping my tears...  "He just gets so mad I don't know what's wrong with him".
"Baby, I'm on my way" she said sounding like she was getting up.
"No mama I'm fine I just want someone to talk to" I said
"Te are you sure cause I can be on my way"?
"No...  I'm fine" I said.
"OK...  I'll be by tomorrow" she said.
"Don't... I got a doctor's appointment".
Ronda inhaled deep " OK baby...  Well mama will see you soon and you call me if you need me".

We both hung up...

I was so confused and hurt...  Why Me??  I didn't do no wrong to Kyron I cared for him but all that caring was ready to go down the drain because I was pregnant with my child and here I'm sitting up at 11 something with a busted lip...
*
*
*

The doctor's appointment went good, our baby boy was growing well. The doctor put Te'ambrah on bed rest due to swollen ankles and back pains. Her and Cayden went to get something to eat and decided to kick back at the crib for a while.
After they ate, they sat back in the living room watching Belly. He placed her swollen ankles across his lap and began to rub them.  She looked up at him and reminisced for a second of how they use to be and how she wish they could go back to how they we're.

"How you feeling" Cayden asked.

"Peaches and cream"Te'ambrah said with a chuckle as she rubbed her belly.

Cayden glanced down at her belly as he continued to rub her legs "Thanks" he said smiling as he nodded his head.

"For what"? She asked with a confused smile.

"Letting me make up...  Letting me be apart of my son's life" he said proudly.

Te'ambrah nodded her head and smile...

They kicked back and finished watching Belly, although at certain times both their minds wondered on wanting to start over...  For them... Their childhood... And their son...

*
*
*
Kyron

I was sitting at the kitchen table, putting hella coke up my nose when I hear a
Knock At my door. At first I thought that I was tripping cause I was high until the knock became aggressive... I wiped up all my evident from the table and when to the door......

----------------------------------------------

Who's at the door?????