Gotta Get Her

Author's pov

The girls pulled up at the house and went inside not knowing they we're being followed...

Te'ambrah ran upstairs and grabbed her asthma pump and squirted two puffs in her mouth.

Ashlei stood downstairs on her phone strolling thru Facebook while Gia ran to the bathroom.

Once Te'ambrah was done she put her pump back in the dresser draw and went back down stairs to Ashlei...

"Where Gia"? Te'ambrah asked.

Not looking up from her phone Ashlei pointed upstairs " she in the bathroom".

"Ard well let's go to the car and wait for her don't want Cayden thinking something happened" Te'ambrah said putting her hand on the door knob.

Just as she opened the door wide her heart began to race as she stared down the barrel of skinny's shotgun in her face and kyron next to him with a smile.

"Oh god" she whispered low making Ashlei look up confused.

"You miss Me baby" kyron asked still smiling with a handgun held down at his side.

Just then skinny grabbed Te'ambrah by the collar of her shirt and pushed her and Ashlei back into the house. Kyron and skinny entered the house and closed the door behind them, skinny told her and Ashlei to throw their phones on the floor which they did so immediately.

"Now this is how this is gonna go were gonna walk out to this car and your both gonna get in and we don't want no problems okay" Kyron said smiling hard.

Te'ambrah mugged him "Fuck you kyron what ever you gonna do to me just do it and leave everyone else out of it because I'm so sick of your shit" she said as her eyes began to water.

Ashlei stood in shock as her body shook uncontrollably.

Kyron began to laugh at Te'ambrah as he stepped closer to her pulling out a pocket knife from his pants.

"You so tuff all of a sudden"  he said jabbing the knife right in Te'ambrah's lower part of her belly.

Te'ambrah moaned out in pain as he gave a twist before pulling the bloody knife out her side.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh" Te'ambrah yelled as she fall to the floor.

Just then Ashlei tried to charge at kyron but was stopped quick when skinny aimed the shot gun in her face. She began to cry as she witnessed blood leak from her wounded sisters body.
*
*
Gia

My head instantly popped up when I could have swore I heard Te'ambrah scream.
I had just got finish pissing so I just so happened to sit there for a minute.... I pulled my clothes up and stopped everything and listened closely as I heard males talking...

"Where the other bitch at"Skinny yelled at Ashlei and Te'ambrah.

Te'ambrah coughed hard in pain... "No Gia don't come out stay where you at" she yelled loud enough for me to hear.

Kyron began to panic "Yo we gotta go ain't no tell who she has called let's go".

"So you gonna let her off free what happened to no witnesses bruh"? skinny asked.

"Fuck her we got Te'ambrah let's go" Kyron said pulling wounded Te'ambrah up by her arm,she moaned out in pain as she held her side.

Skinny pushed Ashlei to the door with the gun to her back...

"Try any shit and I'll kill both you bitches" Skinny said.

They pushed them to the back of The van and pulled off doing about 60 at speed.

Meanwhile I stood in the bathroom shaking so bad I could barely able to dial numbers. I had dialed both Shotta and Cayden's numbers but no answer.... That's when I began to pray for Te'ambrah and Ashlei