Alive

Te'ambrah

When I stepped in the bedroom Kyron was stretched out on the bed knocked out. I mean mugged him for a minute thinking of all the things he had done to me and my heart started to hurt.
I tip toed to the dresser and collected as much of my clothes that I could get and other available items easy to grab then I tip toed out the door and down the steps.
I was leaving all this behind, I couldn't let him hurt me anymore all love was lost.
Quietly I grabbed the keys off the stand and headed for the door until I heard a noise coming from upstairs. I stopped and looked around the dark living room before looking at the door again. Just as I was about To step closer to the door I heard the devil's voice himself...

"So you gonna leave me"?

I turned around to see Kyron standing on the middle part of The steps while meant I still had a chance to run.

"I said so you think you leaving me"? He said in a more high pitch voice.

Just then I dropped my bag and ran straight to the kitchen for the back door but he was to fast he catch me by pulling my shirt. He spins me around to face him and started yelling in my face...

"You not leaving me".

"I can't do this no more Kyron" I said trying to break free even tho I couldn't.

"Do what... I treat you so good compared to the other bitches and you can't Even be grateful" he yelled.

"Kyron let me go" I said lowly begging him to let me free from his grip.

He continued to hold me in a tight grip...  "You ain't leaving me Te'ambrah I can't let you do that.  I'm crazy about you and I be damn if I let that nigga have you back".

"Kyron you acting crazy just let me go" I begged.

He tustled with me for a few seconds before he pushed me back a little and pulled a hand gun from his waist and aimed it at me.

I couldn't believe it, I just knew I wasn't getting out of here Alive....