Cayden 😍😚

( Cayden is Michael B. Jordan)😍😚😙

I was kicked back at the crib playing PlayStation with my Poppi and Shotta busting ass when I got a call from my young boy Ty. Ty was cool as shit, I always knew him and Ashlei belonged together because they both were crazy as fuck.
"Yo" I answered putting the phone to my ear.
I couldn't hear what he was saying, but by the sound of his voice I could tell he was pissed off about something. These niggas was loud as fuck so I excused myself from them and stepped outside into the night air to hear him clearly. I put my phone on speaker and told him to go on with what he was saying.
"Wassup up with you" he said in a annoyed tone.
"Shit nigga what's going on... what's new"? I asked tryna figure out what had him all worked up.

"Ya baby mom was over here and shit..." he said before I cut him off.
"Who Te'ambrah... she ain't pregnant nomore she lost it a while ago, but yeah what about her" I said.
"Lost the baby"? He questioned.
"Yeah nigga..." I chuckled... " She been lost my seed hurt a nigga hurt forreal, but what about her" I questioned again trying to get down to his point about Te'ambrah.
"Says who my nigga"? he said making me frown my face up confused as shit.

"Yo, Te'ambrah lost the baby a while back" I stated.
"Nah my G, she's looked very much pregnant to me when she was here at my crib with Ashlei and shit. Fuck it I could be wrong and shit, but that's not what I called you for. I hit you cause shawdy been on my mind lately and I just wanted to check and see if you heard from her. I was pissed like shit when I got back and my girl told me she went back home to that nigga and we ain't seen her since" he said, having my mind rushing like crazy.
"What are you telling me Ty yo?" I asked.
"My G she was here a couple days ago cause her and the Nigga she with and shit got fighting... this nigga had the nerve to actually put his hands on her shawdy face was bruised the fuck up yo" he said. My blood instantly started to boiling, I mean I was beyond pissed.
"Fuck you mean... hold the fuck up he put his hands on her"? I semi yelled in the phone.
"My Nigga I told Ashlei I would holla at you and I knew it wouldn't be nothing nice forreal after you got word of this shit... I don't think she took me serious though, but you my boy so I had to put you down with it".
"Who is this nigga yo... you know him personal?"

"Yo honestly I don't know all I know is his name is Kyron or some shit... I left last night and went to the store by the time I got back she was gone he had came and got her. Fake ass apologizes"he said.
I nodded my head "All imma say is I better not catch yo and that's on my grandma" I said getting madder by the minute.

"Word my nigga... let me know if you need me you know I ain't, but a call away" Ty said.
We ended the phone call and I called Te'ambrah, but of course she sent me to voicemail. I couldn't believe what I just heard... did Te'ambrah lie to me???