Hospital Bound

Te'ambrah

Kyron had a strong grip on my neck, and he continued to squeeze the life outta me until Case came and broke it up...

"Yo let her go Kyron" Case said pushing him off me.

I fall to the floor gasping for air as I watched Kyron pace the floor fussing.

"What the fuck is wrong with you she's pregnant and she's a female man" Case fussed.

"She knew what I said I told her not to leave this house" Kyron yelled.

Case mean mugged kyron hard "She's a fucking female nigga".

"Man fuck her and that baby she know the rules I tell her what to do and when to do it" Kyron yelled again.

In between listening to them fuss back and forth I was struggling to breathe let alone I was no need my asthma pump. Kyron gave in with fussing with case and left the house leaving me almost to the Point I was ready to pass out.

Case rushed to my aid...

"I've already call 911 I just need you to be calm okay" Case said about to walk away until I reached and stopped him.

"No... Please -don't -leave- me Case" I said in between breaths.

"I won't leave you ard just relax" he said.

I nodded my head and tried to relax. He asked me who was my son's father and surprisedly he knew Cayden from back in the day...
*
*
*
When I got to the hospital I had to get two breathing treatments and some pain meds. By the time everything was done I was kind of out of it.
I seen Kyron bust thru the hospital door pretending like nothing happened. The whole time the doctors questioned me he was giving me the eye so I knew I couldn't tell them the truth.
When we got to the car, he was a whole new person...  Helping me in the car and constantly asking me the whole ride to his house Was I ok.
When we pulled up to the house I wasn't expecting to see the faces I seen on his porch....