Chapter 28

I walk into the hallway where only Izzy and Dad now stand. I am still dizzy due to lack of blood, but that won't stop me from going on a mission with them. Immediately when I get there, we turn around and head for Hotel Dumort.

When we get there, Izzy is the first inside, I follow her, and Dad takes up the lead. I have my dagger drawn, Izzy has her whip ready, but Dad walks in without any weapons-or magic- ready.

"Magnus!" I voice exclaims from behind us. We all suddenly turn around, "it's been a while."

"Not long enough." He mutters jokingly, I think.

"How's Ragnor been?" I recognize the person emerging from the shadows as Raphael. "I've been much to busy to call him lately, what with taking over the mess Camille left me with."

"He's been fine." Dad answers, "but unfortunately aren't just here for a leisurely visit."

"Of course not." Raphael sighs, clapping his hands together. "Rare is it the Nephilim visit any downworlders for fun. Excluding you and what was his name? Alexander? I remember that one date in particular with the werewolf inciden-"

"Raphael." Dad sternly interrupts, "we also are not here to discuss my love life. We are looking for two rogue vampires. They also run with a rogue wolf."

"What the wolves choose to do is none of my business." Raphael comments.

"They also happen to now be Daylighters." Izzy informs him.

"Would you happen to know their names?" Raphael inquires.

"She does." Izzy nods her head in my direction, "but she can't say."

"Why not?" He inquires again.

"Blood oath." I answer. "Didn't read all of the fine print I guess."

"I think I may know who you are talking about." Raphael responds, "can you give me any details about them?"

"Umm not really." I comment un-helpfully.

"Alright." Raphael crosses his arms, "I'll tell you who I think it is. All you have to do is nod your head alright?"

"Okay will do."

"Is it Casanova and Amara?" He asks me, I nod my head, worried something will happen. Nothing happens and I take a deep breath. I didn't realize I was holding my breath.

"Who?" Izzy asks.

"They are only a little bit older then me." Raphael begins, "always had problems with the way I did things. So they left. As for their werewolf friend, I don't know who you're talking about. Sorry amigos."

"Thank you for your help Raphael." Dad tells his old friend, "you've been really helpful."

Raphael nods his head knowingly before he dashes away, leaving us standing alone in the foyer. I peel away the bandage on my wrist where Cassia bit me. Where there had been two bleeding bite marks, there are now faint white scars in their place. I stick it back over the bite marks.

"Now what?" I ask as we walk out of the Hotel.

Dad glances at his watch, then his phone, as we stroll down the street. "Lets go see if they are still at the Jade Wolf."

We get to the Jade Wolf, Izzy and I take our time getting inside, but Dad just races into the restaurant. We walk in to find my Dad and Luke talking. Clary, Jace and Alec are nowhere to be seen.

"So they aren't here yet?" He sounds disappointed.

"Not yet." Luke informs my Dad, "Clary texted me a few minutes ago and said she, Jace, Alec and Simon were on their way."

"They stopped to pick up Susan?" Dad exclaims annoyedly.

"Who?" Izzy asks, joining their conversation.

"Oh is that not his name." He stops in thought, "oh it's Scott right?"

"Simon. Magnus it's Simon." Izzy tells him, crossing her arms. The door swings open, the bell rings, and Alec, Simon, Jace and Clary strut inside as if performing a fashion show.

"Welcome to the club slow pokes." Dad adresses them.

"I thought you guys were going to visit the vamps?" Simon asks, Clary must've caught him up in the car.

"We already did babe." Izzy tells him, walking up and pecking his cheek gently. Simon blushes, Alec turns away annoyed.

"Yeah and we got here to meet you guys." Dad crosses his arms, "and we thought you idiots were in danger or something. Obviously you just went to go pick up Steve."

"Simon." Izzy coughs to cover her correcting my Dad's mistake.

"Simon." His tone as a questioning air to it. "That's what I said is it not?" No one dares to correct him. We just all stand quietly, waiting for someone to speak up.

A/N: Hey guys earlier this morning I came up with an idea for something to upload on Christmas, I'm not sure if I will would any one you guys be okay with me posting something a little bit different on Christmas? It's just an idea. Have a good day everyone! ^_^