Ikea what you mean about getting lost easily

"Alright so maybe we should've grabbed a map." Izzy crosses her arms as she looks at Simon, "Ikea what you mean about getting lost easily in here." She begins to laugh at her own joke, I join in. Simon laughs and shakes his head.

We have been wandering around Ikea, lost, for maybe an hour now. How did all this happen? I blame it all on Alec. And Jace. And a little on Clary too. Simon and Izzy just got back from their honeymoon two days ago, and obviously they need furniture. Originally Alec promised to go with them, but then he and my Dad went on a trip to some old friend's of my Dad's wedding. I think their names were Tessa and Jem? Anyway, Alec cancelled and somehow convinced Jace and Clary to go with them. Can I also add that I was staying at the Institute since Alec and my Dad were both gone, apparently it'd do me some good to spend a couple days there with other Shadowhunters. *eye rolling commences* Anyway, the Clave needed the heads of the Institute to come in for "important business". That left me to go with the newlyweds. I'm not saying I hate Simon and Izzy, just that I'd rather do a million things. But I think I'm getting paid... It had all been going smoothly until we got lost, even worse it was only after being there for an hour. But you know what they say, what better way to test a marriage then drag them to Ikea. At least I think they say that...

"Maybe we should just ask someone for directions." Simon offers, shrugging. He begins to look around for someone when Izzy stops him.

"I am not asking some mundane for help Si." Izzy protests, "No disrespect or anything, I just can't." Izzy pulls her stele out and draws a recall rune on her arm. She closes her eyes and focuses on the map we saw when we entered. She opens her eyes and shakes her head. "No use."

"Why don't we use a tracking rune and instead of a person use it to like track a coffee machine that's near the exit or something?" Simon offers, he may have gotten his memory back, but I guess he doesn't remember tracking doesn't work like that.

"Simon, remember what I told you?" Izzy asks, sliding her stele back into her pocket, "The tracking rune will only work if you have something from the person/thing."

"Right. Sorry." Simon's head drops in embarrassment.

"No need to be." Izzy kisses him on the cheek. A crash comes from across the store.

I clear my throat, their heads turn to me as if they're remembering I'm there. "That didn't sound good." I comment casually.

Screams come from that direction, "Not to one up you or anything Cecily, but I think that sounded worse." Simon jokes.

"You two are the worst." I glance down and see Izzy's bracelet becoming her whip. Simon's bow comes unglamoured at the same time as mine. I knock my arrow faster than he does, having practiced a little bit more than he has.

"Shall we be on our way?" Simon asks, getting a nod from both Izzy and I as a response. "Let's go then." Izzy leads down the aisles of Ikea to where the noise came from.

We find two demons, which after about ten minutes of chasing, fighting and eventually killing we are done. One of the mundanes who stayed around to watch the fight helps Izzy and Simon pick out furniture, which they quickly pay for. As we make our escape from Ikea, Simon and Izzy chatter about where they're going to put what. It's really cute honestly. They make a good couple. We drive back to the Institute where they drop me off, promising to invite me over to their house tomorrow the minute their furniture arrives. I agree to hold them to that promise before I leave to my room in the Institute. I flop onto my bed, completely exhausted from our "supposed to be fun" IKEA adventure.

A/N: Hey guys! It took me (basically) two months to get this out. Which is actually terrible because I typed all of this about a week after the last one-shot. Well all except the last sentence. I know I know, I'm actually the worst. Hope you guys liked this, because I'm getting out of school in 2 1/2 weeks which means more frequent posting!!! Yay! Okay until next time!