No title it's a *glances at smudged writing* stirfry oh wait surprise my bad

Option B was the majority. It is 11:30 pm and I was like "you know what who needs sleep? I think I'll write a cute one shot (hint hint it's Malec) brace yourselves I hope this is as cute as I'm hoping it'll be. Also Option A had a couple votes so I'm gonna be putting up a one-shots book 24 hours from now. It'll be called something that I haven't decided yet maybe....hmmm 🤔 recommendations? "Multifandom One-Shots?" Anywho here's the One-shot that's been long awaited: ps; this is all in bold because my phone is being weird I'm sorry-

Magnus fiddled with the tie around his neck. 10 minutes until it started, this was going to be way easier than he thought it would be. He put his hand in his pocket, then took in a deep breath. Raphael entered the room and put his hand on Magnus's shoulder.

"It's time Magnus." Raphael smiled at Magnus, quickly looking him over to check for anything off.

Magnus took in a deep breath while Raphael went to join the rest of the ceremony. A wave of calm came over Magnus as he gently pushed open the doors, the oddly familiar tune playing in the background. He made eye contact with Cecily who sat in the audience, smiling proudly at her dad. Magnus looked ahead and saw him, the one man he truly loved. Magnus slowly walked down the aisle until he reached Alec. Alec took Magnus' hands in his.

"You okay?" Alec whispered as the song faded out.

"I'm more than okay Alexander. I mean I get to marry you." Magnus smiled genuinely, "there's nothing I'd rather do."

Jem Carstairs began to read off the traditional speech, a mix of mundane and shadowhunter traditions. At the end Magnus smiled as Alec began his vows.

"Magnus Bane. Magnus Lightwood-Bane. I like the ring it has to it. There are so many things I love about you Magnus. From your fashion to your personality, since the day you stumbled into my life I knew it would never be be same. Thank you for that." Alec made looked at the audience. "You care so much about everyone and how to keep them safe and I am so happy I get to spend the rest of my-the," Alec stopped himself. "I am so happy to be with you. When we first met, I was closeted and never would have imagined anything like this ever happening in a million years." Magnus felt tears coming to his eyes, Alec looked to be at the same level as Magnus. "But you dragged me out of my shell. You didn't just leave me after that either, you stayed with me through the ups and downs. I love you and I'm thankful for you every single day."

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood." Magnus's began, looking into Alec's eyes. "This May sound a bit cheesy but here goes. First off your name: Alexander means Defender of men, Gideon means destroyer, and your last name literally had light in it. Altogether you're a defender of men, destroyer and overall light. You're the light of my life. You've fought off enemies with me, you've defended me against accusations that were never true. I've lived 800 years and I've never met anyone as amazing as you. I love you and I want to say that this you ever day for the rest of forever." Magnus pulled out the vial in his pocket, an unexpected surprise. "I want you to be with me forever, we found out a way. I transferred Max's immortality into this, and if you want it, it's all yours. If you don't, it goes back to Max or whatever I just-"

"Magnus." Alec softly said, tears began to fill his eyes again. "I love you and there's no other way I'd want to have it." He took the vial, no hesitation, and slid it into his pocket. "It's probably best I wait til after today to drink this."

"I agree." Magnus commented.

The minister continued, "by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss." Alec pulled Magnus in by the lapels, an exact parallel of their first kiss. Cheers erupted throughout the room as Magnus and Alec pulled away. Magnus smirked.

Alec laughed when he noticed Magnus was smirking, "what?"

Magnus leaned in and whispered in Alec's ear, "you'll find out later." He kissed Alec's cheek softly. "But for now, let's celebrate!"

A/N: Sorry that took so long GUYS!! Also sorry it's all bold it bugs me too I know. Hopefully I'll get a Halloween chapter up on Tuesday. For halloween I'm being Veronica Lodge from Riverdale!!! I'm so psyched and my friends gonna be Betty. And Stranger Things S2 came out today!! No spoilers please 😊 see y'all later!!!