Third grader got arrested and tazed?? (clickbait but still worth a click)

Story time lets go

When I was in the third grade, I thought that I was gay- sorry, when I was in the third grade, this kid almost got arrested in my class. (Did that take a dramatic spin or what?????)

So, there was a kid with anger issues and he was a well guy but man, when he got even slightly ticked off, he'd scream at the teacher like a pterodactyl.

But one day, it got out of hand real quick.

My teacher was giving us a lesson and I was sitting at my table with my besties Ryan, another Ryan, Kaitlyn and Savannah and we were making jokes (Another Ryan was a real funny guy, we lived beside each-other and I'd always go over to his house okay back to the story I'm GETTIN nostalgic)

And I kept looking over at Jake and he was tapping a marker on the back of his head real fast, and that's what he would do when he would get impatient and he was also breathing very heavily so I was like "uhhh need to step out into the hall bud?"

But my teacher called him out and asked him to stop slapping the marker against his skull because it was distracting and honestly, it wasn't a distraction, I was the only one looking at him because I was picking up on his vibes and Y'know I cared about him and shit.

Jake didn't like being told to stop whatever he was doing, and he breathing was getting very louder and to which I was on the edge of my seat ready to take him outside.

But things escalated quickly and before I knew it he flipped a fucking table over and was screaming and I was crying because I was scared for him because he'd have spells and then he'd disappear for a month or so.

Everyone just sat still, watching Jake knock things off my teachers desk and I was crying into my hands as my teacher called one of the teachers next door and we all had to go into that classroom.

50 KIDS CANNOT FIT IN A SMALL ASS ROOM. I legit had one of my friends sitting on my lap as we watched Bill Nye the science guy. Kids were pushing kids because everyone was practically laying on each other.

And I really wanted to ask the teacher if jake was okay but I could still hear him screaming so I just took deep breaths and watched Bill Nye and then we all got taken out of the classroom and put into the hall and I looked into our classroom, and there was Jake with handcuffs on and police officers talking to him.

I was sad before but then I just felt like falling to the ground, it was horrible.

My teacher was limping around the hall (he did hit her quite a bit but he didn't cause the limp, she always limped whenever she got nervous)

So then Jake disappeared for awhile and I may've seen him once or twice but he moved away once we all started the fourth grade.

But man he was really a good friend, even if he did throw up at lunch and scare the living shit out of me. Most kids didn't talk to him because they were scared of him, but it was nice to sit at lunch and talk to him and make him smile, he had a really nice smile, it was special.

And sometimes I wonder how he is or where he is but there's really no way I could unless I did some major stalking and I don't participate in that shit.

So yeah that was a story

From my life

:)