Recurring dream thats freaky

So this is a short story of a dream I've been having, and it's 5am and yes

So I wrote this dream like a story and it's very shîtty because it's 5am SO yes
And also the main character is me, because DUhhhh it's obvious because it's my dream so the character is still going to do the same actions and say the same things as I did but she's gonna have a different name

Elaine sat in darkness, the only light source was the flashing tv and lighting coming from outside.
She flipped through channels, getting caught on the news.

She stared at the tv, eyebrows furrowed and hands becoming clammy.
Recordings and photos of the storm occurring outside was popping up on the screen.

"It's been years and years since we've had a storm like this, go out and fight, or stay home and lock every door and window. Stay safe tonight." The newscaster said.
Elaine didn't understand one bit.
Go out and fight?
What in the hell does that mean?

She got up and peeked out the window.
"Oh lord," she murmured, her eyes glaring up.

Swirling clouds of green, black and grey swam in the sky, mixing up into a nasty brew.
Elaine ran back to her bedroom, grabbing a corduroy jacket and boots.

She dressed herself properly for the fight, she didn't know what it meant, but she sure as hell had a gut feeling that she needed to help.

As Elaine walked to the front door, she peered over at the tv.
It was rolling footage of lightning striking a tree, it flared orange as it branched out like an arachnid and spilt the tree in half.

Her stomach sunk, a funny taste forming in her mouth.
She picked up a baseball bat nearby the door, swinging it with one hand and smacking it against the palm of her other hand.

"This'll do," she muttered, stuffing it into her backpack of doll heads and empty packets of tissues.
Once before she left, her eyes scanned the room, scared that she wouldn't return to it in a few hours.

She flung the door open, hopping onto her bike nearby.
Her bike was steady and fast, but it wasn't good enough for her, not at all.

Elaine pedaled out of her neighborhood, the huge storm crackling and blinking up above her, almost like a mothership hovering over her, observing her.

The storm began to clear up once she reached a line corner stores beside a church and graveyard.

"Holy shit..." She trailed off.
All 4,000 of the towns population were out in the streets.
Everyone held some sort of weapon, a baseball bat, a knife, a gun, you name it and they had it.
People had their bikes and motorcycles, but there were no cars in sight.

"Mommy I'm scared," cried out a girl beside Elaine.
At first Elaine thought the child had mistaken her for her mother, but she realized her mother was there, she just couldn't see her very clearly because of a strange glowing fog that seemed to be floating in the air.

Elaine pedaled over a corner store.
She hopped off her bike and walked up to the store very slowly.
'Get bikes here!' She read aloud on a sign.

She pouted and shrugged, opening the door and heading inside.
"Sir, where might I find the bicycles at?" Elaine spoke, looking at a man who looked surprisingly like Gary Busey.