A short rant

I cannot seem to wrap my teenage brain around the topic of hate and why on earth people take part in it? Now, I'm not currently mad about direct hate, disrespect, and harsh disagreement (though it's utterly wrong), I'm mad about indirect hate, disrespect and harsh disagreement.

I'm not here to start drama or call people out on their manners, but it's sickening. I see it everywhere. One person has an opinion and then another indirects the person with a rude response, haven't you got anything better to do?

Then it's sort of soul crushing if the one finds the indirect, it's like Wow, you really couldn't say that to me? Maybe I'd take your opinion into consideration but now I sure as hell won't.

That's the most incorrect way to do anything, and in my opinion, indirect in one is way more harsh than being up front and direct to the person.

It's easy to take things up front (at least for me) than to find a post on social media, talking crap about something you said and the user doesn't agree with it. If you do not agree with it, simple shit, you do not agree with it.

One, two, three as simple as a smile.

In my opinion, indirecting is quite the rude thing to do, so if you wanna share you're opinion to a person, kindly direct message them or don't say anything at all because if they find your indirect post, they will more than likely feel upset afterwards.

Peace, well and love 💕✌🏻