→ TRUE DISGUST

I cannot explain how much I hate cheesecake. I am repulsed by it and I never want to go near it, let alone taste it.

i had just a bad experience with it.
It was about three years ago and FUK I wanted some ice cream. So I ventured into the kitchen, little ole 11 year old me opened the freezer and OH ICE CREAM.

I looked at the flavor "strawberry cheesecake" and I thought "oh it can't be all too horrible" so I got some and went to watch some television (probably Austin & ally because that was the shit)

And I ate the strawberry part and it was chill, I was liking it AND THEN I TOOK A BITE AND BIT INTO A HUGE CHUNK OF CHEESECAKE.

I gagged, the taste was so horrible to me that I basically threw up and that never happens to me.
And dude I didn't even swallow it but it made my stomach turn AND BITCH I THOT I WAS GONNA FAINT.

So never again am I going to eat cheesecake because it's disgusting and repulsive and VILE.

Dessert should not have the word "cheese" in it.

Never again.

I also really don't like mayo but I can eat a little bit of it but if I eat a lot of it, say on a sandwich I WILL FEEL VERY SICK ON MY STOMACH.

It makes my dad (the legend) feel the same way.

AlSo I'm really sad because I think I'm allergic to onions and I don't eat onions all the time but my dad makes bomb ass stir fry and it always causes my throat to feel as if it's closing up and I get nauseous.

Disappointment.