Youtube drama

Okay Pakreoeinejrhe so, sometimes YOUTUBERS say things in videos and they don't mean for it to be harmful but I comes out that way and EVERYONE FREAKS THE FUCK OUT and they can apologize and apologize but this people will NOT leave them alone. Everyone makes their own mistakes, let them live without you beating down on them. just imagine how shitty you're making them feel? Its ridiculous nobody likes to feel completely shitty about themselves but there you go and make this person feel like actual shit. I'm sorry but *joey trotta voice* fuck you.
Let them live.

There's been too many occasions like this and I can't count them at all.
I don't remember this youtuber's name but apparently their content was scripted and they said it was real, so they were basically lying.
And God I checked and this person was getting so much hate on every social media account, every tweet and every Instagram post.
ITS FUCKING YOUTUBE, I can bet you plenty more youtubers that you love and watch HAVE SCRIPTED CONTENT.
DONT BREATHE DOWN THEIR NECKS FOR IT GOD JESUS.

Remember what Hannah Montana said, everybody makes mistakes, everybody has those days.
And so do youtubers.
AND IM SURE THESE RUDE ASS PEOPLE MAKE COUNTLESS MISTAKES THAT ACCIDENTALLY OFFEND PEOPLE ON THE DAILY.

Gosh you literally can't go anywhere in the world today without someone getting offended.

"Oh well I don't really like fast food"
"OH YOU DONT WELL FUCK YOU, GO DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE HORRIBLE"
Like whaaaaaaattttttttthheeeeefuuuuucccckkkkkkk

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion whether you like it or not.