My anxiety.

I'm completely and utterly done with waking up in the middle of the night, unable to catch my breath whilst I'm shaking like a leaf with tears streaming down my face.
It's horrible, nobody wants to wake up at 3am to a raging anxiety attack for no apparent reason.

But since many anxiety disorders run throughout my family history, of course I have to deal with it.
I've definitely gotten better at handling it since kindergarten, man in kindergarten I got my first severe anxiety attack and I had to go home which my mom wasn't happy with but oh well.

Now when I get anxiety attacks I just lay down and let it was over me in waves. Yes, feeling the anxiety is definitely a shitty feeling but personally it's the best thing for me to do.

It seems like my stress and anxiety spikes during the winter, and it's so crappy.
Since mid-October I've had a pain in my chest and I was so stressed about it, it was like a heavy weight giving off dull pain and I assumed the worst right away.
But now it's January 1st and I've realized the pain is just stress, I have to relax and then I can just feel the anxiety moving throughout my whole body.
And when I'm doing something fun or distracting myself, the pain disappears but when I'm not it just sits with me.

Anyways, good-luck and love to anyone reading this who has an anxiety disorder(s), I know it feels very shitty all the time but just remember that it won't last forever. 💖