→ whaddup

So last night I hit my foot and it was the most excruciating pain and it's been at least 19 hours and it's still swollen and the bruise is green but THATS NOT STOPPING ME FROM BEING IN A GOOD MOOD!!

The year is already starting out good.
In February my family and I are going to go on our first homeschool field trip of the year !!
I'm not gonna say where we're going because lowkey stalkers?? But I doubt so lmao.

But we're going to see a lot of beautiful things. :)
And we haven't stayed in a hotel for ages but I think we're going to because there's so much we're gonna have to explore.

And then for the rest of the year we have a ton of places we're gonna travel to !!

Also, Idk if we're gonna be super busy in the summer because I writing a novella and I'm planning to really have fun with it this summer because inspiration, plus I'll be in the best mood so nothing I'll write will be of the melancholic nature even though the story plot is a little depressing.

On a different note, I've been thinking about where I wanna live when I'm older and I definitely want to move because I find my state to be utterly depressing which may be because I rarely get out of it.

I'm really interested in living in Maine, New York, Minnesota or South Dakota.
But I'll probably have to go with New York because it's the closet to me plus WRITING INSPIRATION !!

OH ALSO I've taken an interest in screenplay writing which is a possible thing for me because of my extreme passion for writing.
I'm open to writing for anything :)

I really do see myself continuing to write throughout the rest of my life because I've never loved something so much and it fits my personality very much plus it really works with my level of creativity.

I have a journal of story ideas and I'm gonna hold onto it incase one day I wanna peek inside and see what morbid things my teenage self thought up.

Well I'm done here bye