I can be a good person

Sometimes I feel like such an asshole of a person, and I have to agree somewhat, I can be an asshole but I'm really a genuinely good person.

For example, THIS GONNA BE A STORY TIME OF HOW I BECAME FRIENDS WITH A LONELY GIRL AND HOW SHE STOLE MY BESTFRIEND

SO it was the third grade and there was a new girl and I don't remember her name but let's call her Lilly, well Lilly wasn't a cool kid and no one really talked to her at all.

And one day I was sitting at lunch with my friends and my super best-friend forever and I kept looking at her as she ate by herself and I picked up my tray and said "I'm going to go sit with Lilly," and one of my friends Emma was like "are you sure" and I must've shot daggers from my eyes as I said "I am completely sure" because Emma shut up and looked down real fast.

So I moved over and sat beside her and even before I introduced myself, she had the biggest smile on her face and it was so sweet.

We chatted and chatted about Halloween and other wonders of a third grader and I was really beginning to like her, she was really talkative and kind.

Soon my super best-friend forever, Isla moved down and sat with Lilly and I and we were like three peas in a pod instantly and yeah, Isla and I were getting dirty looks from everyone but we were having the best time talking to Lilly.

So we all hung out with each other for awhile until they both started drifting away from me and then they were hanging out with each other more and this other girl who was a trouble maker for sure.

But I tried to be happy, not everything good lasts forever and Isla and I were tight and I loved her but I had other friends to become closer with so I did that, I became closer friends with Emma and yes, she was a bully but she had her good moments.

And I talked to Lilly and Isla often but only for about 5 minutes before their trouble maker buddy came along and pulled them away from me.

So, I was pretty lonely for a long time and I'd always hang out with my little sister during recess (she was two grades below me and we only got to spend 15 minutes together but it was good). I liked hanging out with my little sister because I love and adore her with all my heart and soul but I wanted my old friends back and Emma was such a rude person, ugh.

I'd always talk to her on the phone and my mom would force me to hang up because it was clear that I was getting bullied by this chick but I was blind to it because I just wanted a friend.

But in the end Isla moved away and so did Lilly and Emma and I still remained friends even though she wasn't a good influence.

But man idk this was so tough for me as a smol kid, I couldn't stand being lonely and I still can't but BACK THEN I DIDNT HAVE INTERNET FRIENDS BUT I DO NOW AND I LOVE EM

UPDATE: I LEGIT WENT ON INSTAGRAM and FOUND MY SUPER BESTFRIEND FOREVER AND SHE'S foLLOWED BY JAY VERSACE AND I HOPE SHE ACCEPTS MY FOLLOW REQUEST BUT GUYS IVE BEEN WONDERING ABOUT HER FOR YEARS IDK IF I SHOULD MESSAGE HER OR NOT