→ a rant because im pissed

My parents argue multiple times a week and it's only been happening for about two years, which isn't long if you think about it in the long run but it's longgggg when you're me.

Whenever they get into arguments, my little sister hides in my room and my older sister doesn't give a fucking shit.

how can she not give a shit?
I actually threw something at her today because she came into my room and I started talking to her about our mom and dad and she shrugged, SHE SHRUGGED. So I yeeted something nearby at her which she's probably gonna beat my ass later but #noregrets, she was a literal asshole.

Like a couple months ago my mom had to go to the hospital at like 3am because she's sick and stuff, and MY OLDER SISTER DIDN'T COME OUT OF HER ROOM WHEN THE REST OF MY FUCKING FAMILY WERE HELPING MY MOM

SHE WAS SAT IN FRONT OF HER DESK, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES AND LAUGHING WITH HER FRIENDS WHILST OUR MOTHER WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN IT WAS UNBEARABLE.

I hated her that night.
And when my dad took my mom to the hospital, she was supposed to keep an eye on my little sister and I.
SHE ONLY CAME OUT OF HER ROOM TO GET FOOD, BUT APPARENTLY NOT GIVING A SHIT AND BEING AN ASSHOLE IS A WAY OF COPING WITH STRESS.
I just. I can't. No.

I was so tired that night but I had to stay up for hours and stay with our little sister when she was supposed to be doing that so I could sleep.
MY DAD GAVE HER INSTRUCTIONS.
And I could've forced her to stay with our little sister so I could get sleep but I knew that she'd fall asleep herself or walk off and start talking to her boyfriend on the phone.

It's the most aggravating thing ever.

She's turning seventeen this July and she acts like a seven year old.

She's planning to go out of state for college and frankly, I'm excited to get a break from her randomly hitting me and calling me things.
I love her, but I just don't like her personality.

It's not mature. She holds herself like she's the most independent and mature and sophisticated person on the planet, but she isn't.
She's far from it.

She never asks me how I am when she comes into my room, she only starts talking about her problems.
She hasn't even hugged me since I was a toddler, I'm not joking.
I can't go near her without getting hit.

And the icing on the cake is the fact that I have no where else to go, I'm stuck at home and I have no one to talk to because my very few inactive internet friends and my little sister.
Thanks god I treat my little sister like a princess because she's the most precious thing ever and she deserves all the love in the world.

Anyways who the hell cares

I'm gonna stay up till 7am watching Indiana jones films.

Peace out.