Another short rant

Age and maturity aren't synonyms for each other. They have completely nothing to really do with each other.

A person born in 2004 could be way more mature than one born in 1995, so why do people always assume the older the maturer?

I guess it's because some can't imagine a person younger than them being more mentally advanced in the mature matter, though I'm not quite positive because it's a really odd and sincerely silly thing to assume.

Why do people assume the older the maturer?

I have an older sister, let's use her and I as an example.

I sit with a cup of tea, a large book in my hand with Mozart playing whilst she plays video games and video chats with her boyfriend, two completely different activities, correct?
Ones obviously more mature and adult like than the other, correct?
No no no, both activities don't have to do with maturity levels.
A very smart and older person could play video games and a very young and immature person could sit and read a large sized book.

And Honestly people, you're killing me. Just because another is born in a different generation or decade than you, doesn't mean you're superior to them. You're on Wattpad and a large chunk of users are born from 2000-2004 (which i hope everyone who uses the app is the correct age because Wattpad is a scary place sometimes) and you're born from 1995-1999 at least, so please don't act like you own them, because they're literally nearly all of your reads and they support you, so support them back.

Love, Dani 😊💖✌🏻️