→ rAdical

Why am I more gay than normal at certain times of the month?
Like it's random, and it's always a different time. Lmao.

December 4th SUPER GAY FEELING
January 17th SUPER GAY FEELING
those aren't SYNCED UP OR ANYTHING.

I also decided that I'm gonna tell my sister I'm bi the day she leaves for college because that quick and easy and she'll leave right afterwards.

But the rest of my family probably will never find out unless I marry a woman which is very possible.

Plus if I did it now my mom would be like "ur only thirteen chill out"
R-really mom?
You're the one who thought I was a lesbian at age 2.
And you were lowkey right but I do like dick too so :)
"Ur so young, u r crazy"
Mom remember all those times I came to you at age at 5, asking if it was okay to think girls were pretty as a girl?
IT WAS BECAUSE I HAD MY FIRST CRUSH AND IT WAS ON A GIRL AND I WAS FREAKING OUT AND NEEDED YOU TO TELL ME IT WAS OKAY SO I COULD CALM DOWN.

But after she said all of that she'd probably be like "oh well okay that's life i support you 10/10 knew you liked girls" what what what whatman u quick to change

My little sister would probably be like "Awwwww I SUPPORT YOU"
And my dad would be like "oh................................... Well I guess I'm happy for you"
Or "I KNEW IT OH MY LORDY JESUS GOD SAVIOR"

And it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to other people, like omg you like boys and girls that's not as bad as liking the same sex and only the same sex 1!1!!-1!! WELL YOU ARE NOT ME HONEY SO

There's been multiple occasions were I've tried to bring it up causally to my older sister but I chickened out because I was sweating beads and I was getting a lump in my throat and oh my god.

"Y wuld u b talking bout it on her butt not 2 ur fam"
Because people on the Internet nowadays seem more accepting and though I know my family would accept me, I'm simply more comfortable talking about it on social media. :)

I shall now make like an ocean and wave (goodbye). 👋🏼