→ THE WORLD IS GOING TO END

I'm done with seeing this stuff about Planet X crushing into us in November.
It's not going to happen.

From what I've heard it's hanging out beside Pluto, and we don't really know if it exists.
And question, how is it going to travel to us by November?
Do people realize how long it would take for a dwarf planet to reach the earth?
Lmao, I've heard it's just going to head straight for earth because there's no planets like Saturn or Jupiter that could possibly suck it into its gravitational pull. I mean, that would be absolutely ridiculous!!

I've heard a theory, that's there a second sun near Pluto and that's going to send comets at Planet X (like honestly people, did you go to school?) and those comets are going to smack into Planet X and send it hurdling our way.

After I read that I honestly had to take a minute to cry because COMETS DONT COME FROM THE SUN

and this planet was supposedly going to collide with us in August last year and my friend was freaking out and I was like "dude calm down, if it's gonna crash into us in less than three months we'd be able to see it from earth and I don't know if I'm blind, but I don't see no planet okay."

And even if it started its journey to earth in August or something, it still wouldn't be reaching earth in November this year.

This is common space knowledge, it's simple to understand and learn this stuff, I don't see why this people posting these articles that are 30 years old don't know this stuff, and I'm thirteen and I learned it in the second-fourth grade.

Smh.