Writing

Every fandom consists of crazily talented people. editors, they're amazing and who knows, maybe they'll make movies and shows in the future. Fan fic writers may become bestselling authors one day, and as a person who does so and has a huge ass passion for writing, I'm making that a top priority for my future.

I mean how cool would it be to say that I started out writing fan fiction and then I made it big one day, absolutely amazing. I want to be able to give people something extraordinary, I want to publish a book and have it be almost like a life lesson taught by a stranger. As an adolescent, I know having certain books that you can get lost in and relate to the characters on a special level is something comforting, it makes you feel like maybe you're not as fucked up as you believe you are and if I could give the gift of something that important to adolescents in the future, I'd consider my life's greatest achievement.

Yeah, I've had passions for a plethora of things in the past, but writings been around with me for years and my mind is always flooding with storylines, characters and wonderful topics yet I have nobody to share them with but my little sister and I do, but she doesn't understand how mind blowing they can be sometimes, not to be cocky but sometimes my story ideas can be utterly spectacular and it's like Wow that came from my brain?

I always get images, names and background stories for characters randomly and if I think on them for awhile, it's like they're my children which sounds strange but it's totally extraordinary.

But I'm super thankful for Wattpad and my followers on all of my accounts because this is only the beginning for me, I have a long and tough way to go. Lord, I'm only 3teen but you gotta start somewhere and starting out by writing shitty fan fic is a solid place to start.

LOVE YOU GUYS !! 💖